ISO vitality, motivation and the great out of doors...

Buy Lab Tests Online

southwest

Hello!
Sixty YO white male thru-hiker wanna-be.
Currently on AD's, statin, and BP meds. This last physical I requested T blood work. ..of the 4 blood tests since July the highest was 258 lowest was 204. Started on 1.64(?) gel in October, re-tested yesterday. T =215!!!! My T actually went lower on T gel! I don't want to skirt chase, but would like some vitality, motivation and less low mood. Thoughts?
Thank-you in advance!
.dell

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
It's a common problem with topical testosterone; absorption can be unpredictable, and sometimes it fades over time. Upping the dose and rotating application sites can help. It's also possible to obtain compounded products with higher concentrations of testosterone, which frequently helps. As it is you're absorbing enough exogenous—external—testosterone to shut down your natural production, yet not fully replace it. That's why you appear to be worse off. I had the same thing happen when I tried Androgel.

If you want reliable results then nothing beats injectable testosterone for consistency. I'm happy I made the switch, though it took a change of doctors to make it happen.

sammmy

It looks that the gel did not change your T level at all so make sure it is not fake. Did you get it with a prescription from a trusted pharmacy not from a random site?

If it's a genuine T gel, you could apply it on your balls. The skin is much thinner there leading to much greater absorption and T levels.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching