ISO Home gym/cable machine program

Buy Lab Tests Online

TapRackBang

I have the machine pictured. I just started TRT. I am starting to work out for the first tine in 15 years. I am way behind when it comes to modern programming. Is there a good program out there that I can implement with this machine?

Attachments

• EE2D2D03-5DC8-4880-B47F-FA1416825A09.png
    EE2D2D03-5DC8-4880-B47F-FA1416825A09.png
    418.2 KB · Views: 139
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

bochinit

I have machines in home for training to, one like this can support a lot of isolated exercises and you should buy one hack/support machine for basics too.

You can build muscle with anything, the important thing is that you choose something that you will both do consistently and fits your lifestyle. As you age, the equipment, reps, range of motion, and recovery time has to adjust. That machine would allow yo to do chest, lays, back, and arms. With some imagination you got a full gym at your disposal. Remember, it ain’t the equipment, it is consistent and persistent effort of a guy that makes it part of his lifestyle.

TapRackBang

Thanks gentlemen. I was not clear in my original post. I’m looking for a workout program I can do with this machine . I am not sure about how many reps/sets I need to be doing on each exercise. Should I work to failure on ever set or just the last set? Stuff like that. I haven’t lifted since my football days and they always just told me what to do.

alphablast

I have been barbell training for a year and a half..

Deadlifts, bench , overhead press, squats

barbell medicine .com

wish I started 20 years ago game changer for me

robdonaldson

I have the machine pictured. I just started TRT. I am starting to work out for the first tine in 15 years. I am way behind when it comes to modern programming. Is there a good program out there that I can implement with this machine?
Lots of ways to use this machine and lots of programs available. Here’s a few key points. Exercise each major muscle group 2 to 3 times per week. If cutting try to hit 70%1RM with 24 to 25 ratio of reps to sets like 3x8 or 5x5. If bulking try to hit 80%1RM. Perform low weight warm ups before hitting numbers for 12 10 8 reps 1 set each. Simple rules and universal application for any strength training program. Cheers.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me