Is This Gyno? How Should I Eliminate It?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Cristian

I think I have gyno type 1.
I was extremely fat and I ve never taken roids. I ve attached some pics with my progress..

Do you think Arimidex 1mg/day for 30 days is better than Tamoxifen 40mg/day for 30 days?
I saw on the internet that after using taxomifen, fat is deposited on the hips and on the lower abs... and the fact about using arimidex.. the estrogen will be blocked and will not be able to grow in muscle mass. That is true?
I need help.
Thank you!! :eek::eek:

Attachments

• Gyno.jpg
    Gyno.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 285
  • August2015.jpg
    August2015.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 308
  • Aprilie2016.jpg
    Aprilie2016.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 368
  • Noiembrie2016.jpg
    Noiembrie2016.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 296
  • Martie2017.jpg
    Martie2017.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 339
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

user_joe

Not too knowledgeable on gyno myself, but congrats on your transformation. Pretty impressive.

If if you have the funds I think I'd see a doctor about this. I've heard of people doing what you said, but it was immediately after the gyno developed. You will feel awful mentally while removing all of your estrogen. Good luck.

CoastWatcher

Before you do anything else you need to run a series of lab tests, either with your doctor or through Discountedlabs.com. Total and free testosterone, estradiol/sensitive (LC, MS/MS), DHT - at a bare minimum. The last thing you want to do is introduce Anastrozole at the dose you casually suggested or you will be in hormone hell. Estradiol is not a waste product and should be carefully evaluated before plunging into a program of suppressing it.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching