IS this excel worksheet accurate

Buy Lab Tests Online

ozraelised

hey all,

I have found this online and was wondering if its accurate.
This worksheet is working out the:
Ester - testosterone which is unreleased in your blood (white column)
Released - The amount of testosterone released
You can change the half life according to which testosterone you are taking.

I was wondering if anyone has experience or knowledgeable to see how accurate this work sheet.

Attachments

• testosterone records.xls.zip
    27.5 KB · Views: 171
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ozraelised

hey xqfq ,

Thank for the reply :) , I have seen the steroidGraph before.
I find the worksheet easy to track and you can also add your blood tests results for ease of documentation.

Do you know if the formula on the worksheet is accurate ?

Cataceous

Super Moderator
It's basically correct, inasmuch as the exponential decay model of ester absorption is correct. It will give a reasonable idea of what's going on. There's a more complicated spreadsheet that tries to estimate estradiol also. But this one is more user-friendly.

Davilsh

Hey, yeah, your excel paperwork is really good, great job! I have just finished to look through it and I am amazed how good you have handled all the situation. Let me explain, it’s not a hard thing to do, all this excel database analysis, but you really did it on a professional level. For example, look here blog.coupler.io/spreadsheet-vs-database/ and you will notice that you have a lot of things in common. That is the exact reason why I was saying that your excel product is great. If you will continue to work this way, the marketing will be at your knees, I swear to you. Also, you can just look at that blog about spreadsheets and stuff, it’s really interesting to.

Last edited:

gerardo

It's basically correct, inasmuch as the exponential decay model of ester absorption is correct. It will give a reasonable idea of what's going on. There's a more complicated spreadsheet that tries to estimate estradiol also. But this one is more user-friendly.
Considering this spreadsheet if a person uses 12 mg of enanthate in an ED protocol, after 12 weeks you would have 486 mg of ester in your body and a release of 9.85 mg of testosterone and in the graph there seems to be no stabilization of testosterone. Quite different than the site SteroidPlotter - Graph your cycle

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Considering this spreadsheet if a person uses 12 mg of enanthate in an ED protocol, after 12 weeks you would have 486 mg of ester in your body and a release of 9.85 mg of testosterone and in the graph there seems to be no stabilization of testosterone. Quite different than the site SteroidPlotter - Graph your cycle
Two issues: In the spreadsheet you need to enter the correct half-life for enanthate: use 4.5 or 5 days. The default half-life is for undecanoate, very long. The other thing is that the spreadsheet is giving numbers for the ester weight, whereas SteroidPlotter is giving the weight of pure testosterone. Multiply the enanthate weight by 0.72 to get the testosterone weight.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me