Is there anything to do to decrease libido on trt?

Buy Lab Tests Online

George42

I was on trt (self administered) for almost a year after completely losing drive to succeed in life. I had all the symptoms and my levels were in the low end of 'normal'. The only thing that wasn't a big problem was libido and erections. Despite this, I jumped on at 125mg per week.

The results were amazing, I felt full of life again, was smashing it in business, the gym and life in general and was happy. The only problem was that my libido went through the roof! I didn't mind at first, I just felt like a teenager again.. But after a while it got annoying - I didn't just have morning wood but constant wood through the night. When I got up to pee I often couldn't get it to go down and would have to kneel at the toilet pushing it down and basically weeing with a hard on! Plus I felt like a sex pest, it became nearly all I thought about and although I was in a committed relationship, fidelity became a huge problem.

It was for this reason that I came off in the end, it just became too hard to deal with (no pun intended!).. Now I've been off for 6 months and all the original problems; lethargy, zero ambition, can't even be bothered with the gym etc are back. Again though, libido and elections are not really a problem.

I would love to go back on for the sake of my business and general happiness but I am worried I will have the same issues with too high libido..

Is there anything I can take alongside trt to reduce libido?

43 year old male, healthy-ish weight 15 stone at 6,2. Fairly active lifestyle (although not quite so active since coming off and feeling lethargic all the time!)..

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I was on trt (self administered) for almost a year after completely losing drive to succeed in life. I had all the symptoms and my levels were in the low end of 'normal'. The only thing that wasn't a big problem was libido and erections. Despite this, I jumped on at 125mg per week.

The results were amazing, I felt full of life again, was smashing it in business, the gym and life in general and was happy. The only problem was that my libido went through the roof! I didn't mind at first, I just felt like a teenager again.. But after a while it got annoying - I didn't just have morning wood but constant wood through the night. When I got up to pee I often couldn't get it to go down and would have to kneel at the toilet pushing it down and basically weeing with a hard on! Plus I felt like a sex pest, it became nearly all I thought about and although I was in a committed relationship, fidelity became a huge problem.

It was for this reason that I came off in the end, it just became too hard to deal with (no pun intended!).. Now I've been off for 6 months and all the original problems; lethargy, zero ambition, can't even be bothered with the gym etc are back. Again though, libido and elections are not really a problem.

I would love to go back on for the sake of my business and general happiness but I am worried I will have the same issues with too high libido..

43 year old male, healthy-ish weight 15 stone at 6,2. Fairly active lifestyle (although not quite so active since coming off and feeling lethargic all the time!)..
How long of time were you on TRT?

Vince

Super Moderator
Sure there is but you give up on all the other benefits, like improve mood and well-being.

You have two choices available to you, stay as you are or go on TRT.
I do usually wake up with morning wood. I have to stand pretty far back from the toilet to pee. When I'm done, my wood usually goes down. I do enjoy the feel of wood in the morning, it makes me super horny. Something my wife enjoys.

But this is how it's been most of my life after puberty. It's not something for me that started with TRT.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
OK.. I was under the impression this was a hair loss drug, but if it will work then maybe its worth a shot..
Hopefully that was a joke. Finasteride could instead give you ED. Then what would you do with that raging libido? Since you're doing ok sexually maybe look into the things testosterone is influencing indirectly, such as neurotransmitters. Perhaps you just need more dopaminergic activity?

sammmy

Try with a lower weekly dose, preferably split into two injections, not all at once. Maybe 40mg twice weekly or even 30mg twice weekly.

Regardless of how low the dose, the first couple of weeks you will have the "honeymoon period" of increased sexuality so you must wait for that to pass to evaluate if the dose is significantly low.

xcraider37

Enjoy it!!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching