Is there anything off that could be causing injuries muscle mostly, feel like I’m 90 years old

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hi everyone, I got my blood work back that was recommnded to get done because of all the injuries and pain I was having. I looked through it but was hoping more experienced people can look through it. If you need a back story checkpoint my profile. The only one that I see is off based on numbers is the estradiol ultra sensitive. What does this mean??

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Guided_by_Voices

My two cents is that while blood work is important, I would start with diet and also consider being tested for infections, which is something I don't know too much about but I think it's very under-appreciated. Sorry if I missed it in other threads, but are you eating a lot of high quality protein (meat an eggs?) Have you been checked for food sensitivities or done an elimination diet? Have you moderated your workouts to no more than two moderate strength sessions per week and eliminated other major sources of physical and mental stress? Is your sleep high quality? Is your diet balanced (e.g. around 200 carbs per day?) Is your supplementation robust? I went through an injury-prone period and there are some of the things I think helped the most.

My two cents is that while blood work is important, I would start with diet and also consider being tested for infections, which is something I don't know too much about but I think it's very under-appreciated. Sorry if I missed it in other threads, but are you eating a lot of high quality protein (meat an eggs?) Have you been checked for food sensitivities or done an elimination diet? Have you moderated your workouts to no more than two moderate strength sessions per week and eliminated other major sources of physical and mental stress? Is your sleep high quality? Is your diet balanced (e.g. around 200 carbs per day?) Is your supplementation robust? I went through an injury-prone period and there are some of the things I think helped the most.

I run a very strict diet. How would I go about getting tested for infections? I usually sleep well and have some mental stress solely because of these injuries and having to get surgery after surgery. Thanks for the reply brother

Guided_by_Voices

Several things...regarding infection, a good functional medicine doctor could recommend the basics. You may be able to discover the basics by looking at the writings and podcasts of people like Dr. Michael Ruscio and Dr. Will Cole. I don't mean to overemphasize infections but undiagnosed infections seem to be something most people overlook when dealing with some form of body-breakdown set of symptoms. For example, if you had lyme (for which the usual test gives many false negatives) that could be part of the issue. Also, I did not see CRP on your bloodwork which is one of the first things I would look for since major inflammation would say something is going on that needs to be resolved. I tried to find your profile and saw nothing in the "about" tab about your history, but to be clear, I think many people these days under-eat, and IMO you need to be in a major calorie and nutrient surplus if your body is trying to heal itself. Ok, I hope that helps.

Several things...regarding infection, a good functional medicine doctor could recommend the basics. You may be able to discover the basics by looking at the writings and podcasts of people like Dr. Michael Ruscio and Dr. Will Cole. I don't mean to overemphasize infections but undiagnosed infections seem to be something most people overlook when dealing with some form of body-breakdown set of symptoms. For example, if you had lyme (for which the usual test gives many false negatives) that could be part of the issue. Also, I did not see CRP on your bloodwork which is one of the first things I would look for since major inflammation would say something is going on that needs to be resolved. I tried to find your profile and saw nothing in the "about" tab about your history, but to be clear, I think many people these days under-eat, and IMO you need to be in a major calorie and nutrient surplus if your body is trying to heal itself. Ok, I hope that helps.

thanks for the advice man I have no idea where to go from here but I’ll look

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching