Is there an optimal DHEA-S range we should be aiming for?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Dwayne337

Tested dhea-s which was 254. The lab range just indicates "anything under 552". But as we know from Testosterone being in range doesn't mean much, there's always an "optimal range".

Does anyone know what dhea-s levels we should be aiming for, for optimal well being?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I supplement with Pregnenolone 10 mg and 25 mg of DHEA. My current levels are DHEA-Sulfate 449.0 H ug/dL range 30.9-295.6 (age adjusted)

Honestly I don't feel a difference supplementing or not.

JimGainz

DHEA is a very subjective addition to TRT protocols. It seems many members of this forum state they cannot detect a noticeable advantage when supplementing with it. Most of the TRT clinics and other life extension type doctors all recommend using with it, however, more traditional doctors such as my urologist, do not.

I definitely notice a difference when I come off and my natural levels dropped to about 150. I have been supplementing with 25 mg daily which keep me in the upper 300s. Recently however I cut back to 15 mg at night and feel better. I am getting labs done next week and will assess what my level is, but I intend to keep using it.

Goldilox

This is a copy and paste

My trough was Free 25 Total 920 on daily injections at 180mg every 10 days over 6 months ago. Now my levels are Free 55 Total 1450 on exactly the same protocol. The only difference is I really dialed in my training and nutrition. Plus the addition of 25mg DHEA daily and boron. Dr now wants me to get an ECG if I wish to remain on this protocol, or I'll have to reduce my testosterone use.

JimGainz

Well, getting an ecg (aka “ekg”) should be part of an annual physical and something that all guys should get after age 35. some docs require this as part of managing TRT so it’s not a big deal.

Your levels seem very high (free T almost double the normal outer range). Long term this could lead to issues. Was the timing of the labs the same as before (could you simply be at your peak whereas the 920 was the low point)? Taking a high infrequent dose is not optimal. You would probably do better splitting that into smaller injections 2-3 times per week.

Goldilox

W
Well, getting an ecg (aka “ekg”) should be part of an annual physical and something that all guys should get after age 35. some docs require this as part of managing TRT so it’s not a big deal.

Your levels seem very high (free T almost double the normal outer range). Long term this could lead to issues. Was the timing of the labs the same as before (could you simply be at your peak whereas the 920 was the low point)? Taking a high infrequent dose is not optimal. You would probably do better splitting that into smaller injections 2-3 times per week.
What part of copy and paste don’t you understand?

Goldilox

Let me try again

This is a copy and paste.

My trough was Free 25 Total 920 on daily injections at 180mg every 10 days over 6 months ago. Now my levels are Free 55 Total 1450 on exactly the same protocol. The only difference is I really dialed in my training and nutrition. Plus the addition of 25mg DHEA daily and boron. Dr now wants me to get an ECG if I wish to remain on this protocol, or I'll have to reduce my testosterone use.

Now should I next time take a screenshot of it or write copy and paste more times and hope people read the first and last part.

This is a copy and paste
How’s about #1) chilling the hell out and #2 copy and paste of what?

nicknot

Let me try again

This is a copy and paste.

Now should I next time take a screenshot of it or write copy and paste more times and hope people read the first and last part.

This is a copy and paste

Check your E2. Actually you know what, I'd just start taking an AI right now if I were you, don't even wait for the lab results

Match

Meu S DHEA é 217 mcg / dl. Deveria suplementar ??
Faça que li, as mulheres dizem mais beneficios em suplementar DHEA, na questão de aumentar a testosterona.
Até comprei o suplemento há bom tempo, mas não usei

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching