is there an analogue of HCG?

Buy Lab Tests Online

clonda

Hello everyone, dear forum members. In Europe, hCG disappeared from sale, I need to find out what can replace HCG to prevent testicular atrophy on HRT. Does anyone have any information about this? Thank you in advance

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

JmarkH

Have you tried an Asian pharmacy? A large percentage of pharmaceuticals are produced in India anyways. Aside from that, Clomid or Enclominphene are also used.

clonda

Have you tried an Asian pharmacy? A large percentage of pharmaceuticals are produced in India anyways. Aside from that, Clomid or Enclominphene are also used.
No, I haven't tried it, but I'll try with this option. I need to better study the laws of my country so as not to be arrested for smuggling)

Vince

Super Moderator
Hello everyone, dear forum members. In Europe, hCG disappeared from sale, I need to find out what can replace HCG to prevent testicular atrophy on HRT. Does anyone have any information about this? Thank you in advance
This thread may help.

MDavidW76

No, I haven't tried it, but I'll try with this option. I need to better study the laws of my country so as not to be arrested for smuggling)
Not to pry but which country? I know other folks in many European countries so I may be able to ask them about certain compounds and medications.

Systemlord

In Europe, hCG disappeared from sale, I need to find out what can replace HCG to prevent testicular atrophy on HRT.
There is no replacement for HCG or does anything work as effectively to prevent testicular atrophy while on TRT.

If you can't get HCG, you're kind of screwed.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me