Is stability really something to aim for?

Buy Lab Tests Online

albatross

Like some others I find that I feel best when Test is rising not when it is stable. Has anyone constructed a protocol that makes them feel great with high libido at the weekends and a little less distracted throughout the week when you have to get work done?

Mon-Fri for me is sat behind a desk at work and as I am an individual who finds it difficult to concentrate at the best of times I could do without the extra distraction of an awakened libido.

Has anyone done any experimentation with something like this? I am thinking maybe someone could inject T and HCG on a Friday morning, surf the wave over the weekend and then let things settle back down during the week. I am guessing that there are guys out there on once a week protocols, how does the week pan out for you in the way that you feel?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

GreenMachineX

Also curious about this. I’m injecting 50mg twice per week keeping my levels 550 or so with free T around 18 which should be plenty for libido. I’m wondering if switching to once per week would feel any different or even a 60/40 or 70/30 split would feel different.

M.J

I went off t for two weeks and experienced nice libido I don’t really know what the hell controls it but for sure fast movements Has something to do with it plus visiting new lows and highs I think

Willyt

I went off t for two weeks and experienced nice libido I don’t really know what the hell controls it but for sure fast movements Has something to do with it plus visiting new lows and highs I think
Therein lies the dilemma for many of us who actually experience more libido off TRT than on - the opposite of what you would expect.

M.J

Therein lies the dilemma for many of us who actually experience more libido off TRT than on - the opposite of what you would expect.
I wouldn’t say more when your off, you get something when you take a break and again you get some when your on.

trying cream now let’s see how it goes until now nothing is happening

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching