Is low dose nandrolone safe?

Buy Lab Tests Online

JimGainz

What’s ur current full protocol? Last time I checked u were using 70mg of both test and nandrolone. But looks like u’ve upped ur nandrolone a bit. So curious if u adjusted the rest of ur protocol at all
I definitely upped Nandrolone. I also tweaked testosterone to 40 mg E3D. 300 IU HCG on shot days.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

JimGainz

Here are my latest labs and protocol details.

Test / Free test was measured with LC/MS taken day 6 hours after my shot.

my protocol is 40 mg Test /55 mg Nandrolone E3D plus 300 IU HCG
i also take 5 mg crestor and 15 mg DHEA nightly as well as some other ancillaries such as COQ10, magnesium, etc. 25 mg Liothyronine as well. 12.5 mg Aromasin once per week

I gave blood 6 weeks prior

total Test:813
Free Test 31
Hct. 47.8
Rbc. 5.65. (4.14 -5.8)
Hgb. 16.1
platelets 238. (150-450)
total cholesterol 124
hdl. 52
ldl. 47
triglycerides. 41
vldl 11.
Creatinine 1.33 H (.76 - 1.27)
Estradiol. 10

clearly my Estradiol is too low. I was taking the same amount of Aromasin as when my Testosterone dose was 5 mg higher each shot (at which point it was 30). I have no joint symptoms. Libido was a little low which I attribute to the low estradiol . I only take Aromasin every other week now and it improved.my creatinine has been elevated for years but when I use cyststin C to measure kidney function it comes in in a very healthy range.

I feel the best I have felt in 25 years.
i do a combination of barbell and kettlebell work and the nandrolone has allowed me to lift heavy pain free.

i am over 55 y/o, 6ft and weigh 208. I estimate my body fat is around 12-13 % which isn’t bad considering I do zero dieting or cardio. To put that in perspective, when I was bodybuilding in the late 80s I was a natural 210 /8% but killed myself with diets. I say not bad for a guy my age.

without nandrolone I would be in constant pain and have to restrict all training. It’s been a miracle for me.

Last edited:

bixt

"The chronic administration of nandrolone, at 5 mg kg(-1) injected daily for 4 weeks, induced the loss of sweet taste preference, a sign of anhedonia and dysfunction of the reward pathway."

JimGainz

"The chronic administration of nandrolone, at 5 mg kg(-1) injected daily for 4 weeks, induced the loss of sweet taste preference, a sign of anhedonia and dysfunction of the reward pathway."

Thanks for sharing. It’s important to keep people informed on research so we can make our own decisions.

Personally, I feel better on nandrolone with more energy and mental clarity than I’ve had in decades. Your mileage may vary. (I’m on 55-60 mg E3D along with TRT - so far no issues and I will be monitoring closely).

DS3

Thanks for sharing. It’s important to keep people informed on research so we can make our own decisions.

Personally, I feel better on nandrolone with more energy and mental clarity than I’ve had in decades. Your mileage may vary. (I’m on 55-60 mg E3D along with TRT - so far no issues and I will be monitoring closely).
Really good to hear you are doing well. There’s not enough success stories around here.

How long have you been on this protocol?

JimGainz

Really good to hear you are doing well. There’s not enough success stories around here.

How long have you been on this protocol?
I have been using nandrolone off and on (2-3 months on / off the same) for a few years. In March of 2022 I made the decision in consult with my Dr that there is no reason to come off. So I have been on that protocol I explained above since that time. When I tried to cycle off right before that, by week 3 I was in so much pain I couldn’t stand it. Nandrolone has been a life saver.

A few observations - the longer I was on the better I looked and felt. I have gained a significant amount of muscle and look like a 30 year old weight lifter rather than a 55 year old. (I lift weights regularly but don’t diet). Perfect labs. Libido good.

I need to monitor BP. When I gave blood a few months ago and when I had Covid recently- my BP was higher than normal - although those are not ideal conditions to measure blood pressure - so as long as no issues here I have no plans on stopping.

SteveCleves

I posted this is another thread but its probably more relevant here.

Maybe worth considering taking an ACE inhibitor or ARB on nandrolone?

"Animals from the DECA group showed prostatic and cardiac hypertrophy, elevation in mean arterial pressure, and an impairment of BJR. Co-treatment with enalapril inhibited these changes."

shroud778

I’ve been taking low dose NPP at 10mg EOD with 30mg of Test Cyp and have felt very pleased with the positive effect on joints, most of mine are showing wear and tear after nearly 40 years of consistent lifting and BP remains at the high normal range and hasn’t worsened. I already take 2.5mg Ramipril daily as BP has tended to be in the high normal range for me in the past and with TRT combined with life stress and probably age it crept above the norm and GP put me on the Ramipril.
I’ve been taking NPP and Test Cyp in these doses for nearly 3 months and have no issues at all that I’ve noticed, but soon will return to just test Cyp for one month to see how the body responds.

Gman86

I’ve been taking low dose NPP at 10mg EOD with 30mg of Test Cyp and have felt very pleased with the positive effect on joints, most of mine are showing wear and tear after nearly 40 years of consistent lifting and BP remains at the high normal range and hasn’t worsened. I already take 2.5mg Ramipril daily as BP has tended to be in the high normal range for me in the past and with TRT combined with life stress and probably age it crept above the norm and GP put me on the Ramipril.
I’ve been taking NPP and Test Cyp in these doses for nearly 3 months and have no issues at all that I’ve noticed, but soon will return to just test Cyp for one month to see how the body responds.
Wow so ur noticing pretty significant joint benefits on just 35mg of NPP per week?

shroud778

I really am. I first tried nandrolone about 2 years back as a result of this forum and it helped a lot with elbows which were really giving me a hard time. I started with nearly 100mg a week but my BP rose quite a bit and lipids worsened.
I then decided this year to try NPP as it was reported to act faster and not carry as much water retention, so I tried and wanted to apply the philosophy of how little could I take and still keep the benefits on my joints and also not put pressure on BP.
I also seem to feel a lot better with EOD pins so combine the test and NPP together. It’s pretty cool when you feel like you’ve found a sweet spot but I’m conscious it may not last as the body keeps adapting.

Gman86

I really am. I first tried nandrolone about 2 years back as a result of this forum and it helped a lot with elbows which were really giving me a hard time. I started with nearly 100mg a week but my BP rose quite a bit and lipids worsened.
I then decided this year to try NPP as it was reported to act faster and not carry as much water retention, so I tried and wanted to apply the philosophy of how little could I take and still keep the benefits on my joints and also not put pressure on BP.
I also seem to feel a lot better with EOD pins so combine the test and NPP together. It’s pretty cool when you feel like you’ve found a sweet spot but I’m conscious it may not last as the body keeps adapting.
That’s awesome to hear. I’m currently using both test and deca and inject both EOD.

I always wondered if NPP would be as effective at helping with joint issues as deca is, since NPP does have the reputation of causing less water retention. This is obv just one anecdote, but good to know that it seems at least for u that NPP is just as effective as deca at decreasing joint pain. And obv great to see such a low dose being so effective.

Sly

I’ve been doing 80 to 100mg Nandrolone with 200mg testosterone for six months and then dropping the nandrolone for six months. Only really noticeable side has been HCT elevated a couple points. It’s been a godsend for my arthritic elbow though. I have no cartilage in my elbow and without the nandrolone, my lifting is severely limited, not to mention everyday activities.

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
I’ve been doing 80 to 100mg Nandrolone with 200mg testosterone for six months and then dropping the nandrolone for six months. Only really noticeable side has been HCT elevated a couple points. It’s been a godsend for my arthritic elbow though. I have no cartilage in my elbow and without the nandrolone, my lifting is severely limited, not to mention everyday activities.
I have joint issues that are a hinderance to lifting so I'm quite interested in these experiences. I wonder though, is nandrolone enabling you to damage the joint further by eliminating the pain that should accompany a deteriorating joint? I think ND would need to be building new tissue in order to make your elbow joint pain free because of improved function. I'm afraid that instead, it might just be putting electrical tape over the check engine light while you run your car into the ground.

Sly

I have joint issues that are a hinderance to lifting so I'm quite interested in these experiences. I wonder though, is nandrolone enabling you to damage the joint further by eliminating the pain that should accompany a deteriorating joint? I think ND would need to be building new tissue in order to make your elbow joint pain free because of improved function. I'm afraid that instead, it might just be putting electrical tape over the check engine light while you run your car into the ground.
I agree with you, but the quality of life for me now is worth the risk for me. I’ve been working out for 35 years and it is what centers me and has been a key to my success both personally and professionally. Kind of like a professional athlete that pushes their body to the limit to attain what they have. Everyone has to make their own decisions on what is best for them, know the risks and balance them with the rewards. I haven’t been able to to arm curls for 10 years because of the pain. I could do them now with the nandrolone, but don’t for the reason you stated. Instead, I work them indirectly through chest and back movements. Those still cause wear, but not as much. Sure, I could have 19” arms again if I worked them directly, but still maintain a muscular 17” with less pain.

Gman86

Why are u taking 6 months off from it and subjecting urself to the arthritic elbow pain again? Jc

Sly

Why are u taking 6 months off from it and subjecting urself to the arthritic elbow pain again? Jc
To give my hct a chance to recover some. Some studies also state possible heart related issues from long term use, so I figure a break every 6 months can’t hurt. Because of how long nandrolone stays in the system, I still feel it’s effects about a month after stopping.
I have been taking Oxandrolone for the opposite 6 months and although not as good as nandrolone, it does ease some of the pain. I know some say it dries the joints out and it may, but it’s also been prescribed for bone pain and I have noticed a benefit from it.

Gman86

To give my hct a chance to recover some. Some studies also state possible heart related issues from long term use, so I figure a break every 6 months can’t hurt. Because of how long nandrolone stays in the system, I still feel it’s effects about a month after stopping.
I have been taking Oxandrolone for the opposite 6 months and although not as good as nandrolone, it does ease some of the pain. I know some say it dries the joints out and it may, but it’s also been prescribed for bone pain and I have noticed a benefit from it.
I personally don’t really worry about HCT unless it gets around the 55 or higher range. Think I’ve only come close to that during one set of labs. Last set of labs had me at 50, and was using 125mg of nandrolone on top of my test base. Here’s some viewing material that will hopefully lessen ur fear about the couple of points ur HCT increased while on nandrolone.

(Dr Keith Nichols talks about HCT @ 4 mins in until 27 mins)

(1:05:00 - 1:07:30 they talk about why u don’t need to worry that much about donating blood with higher HCT levels)

And I personally wouldn’t worry too much about using very low dose nandrolone indefinitely. The anecdotes of guys using nandrolone for 20+ years just don’t backup all the scary studies supposedly showing that it causes heart issues. Dr Lichten has actually been using nandrolone for years to treat heart failure

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching