Is it safe to transfer some HCG to an old vial?

Buy Lab Tests Online
I prefer to keep my HCG refrigeratored and I'll be without access to a fridge for a couple days. What I'm wondering is if it would be safe to transfer some of my HCG from it's vial into an old HCG vial, could this cause any sterile issues? As long as I'm using a new needle and wiping both tops off prior with an alcohol pad I don't see a problem but figured I'd check before I did it.

I'm doing this because I just mixed up a new bottle and don't want to chance runing a new bottle or helping it lose any strength. The vial that I'll be transferring some into I plan to keep in something with a couple ice packs.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
If you miss a few days or even a week or so of no HCG injections there will be very ill effects to your health or TRT protocol.

If you still want to inject for those few travel days go to a good drug store and buy an insulin travel pack. In it is a freeze gel pack that will keep your HCG cold during the actual travel.

When you get to your hotel use the fridge in the hotel room or ask the front desk to care for your HCG as they do this all the time for guests who are on meds...it's nothing new to most hotels where there is no fridge in the room.

Oh, just preload your syringes and rubberband them to the gel pack and you will be goo to go.

I do this all the time!

Thanks for your response Gene. I forgot to mention I'm doing HCG monotherapy, not sure what would happen if I miss a couple days in that scenario. I've heard that there is a chance of chemicals coming off the plastic in the syringe from preloading, not sure how true that is. Also, I did purchase an insulin travel kit but it doesn't look like it'll be here by my travel date. Thanks again!

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
I would not be worried about chemicals leaching off the syringe into your formula and especially for just a few days.

Go to a drug store and buy an insulin travel pack and return the one you ordered.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me