Is it possible to become reliant on Citrulline if you take it to improve erection strength?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Is it possible to become PHYSICALLY reliant on L Citrulline for erection help?

• Yes is possible

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not possible

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

sym7

Is there ever any chance of PERMANENT physical reliance after taking L citrulline or L Arginine?

I worry about PHYSICAL reliance, I know that phycological reliance is a thing but what about the physical?

I hear people state that they had to keep taking higher and higher doses for it to work, until it just didnt work? Is that a real thing? Is that then PERMANENT? Some say that natural NO production is reduced after taking these, is that permanent?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

JimGainz

It wouldn’t have that type of defect in the way that you described it. However, coming off of the amino acid you may notice a decrease in performance because you were not getting that edge. It’s kind of like asking if you stopped taking caffeine, would there be a permanent loss in athletic performance. The answer is no – at least not “permanent” in the sense that it caused some damage and now you are worse off from taking the substance. However, you would, in this example, notice some decreased athletic performance until your body reacclimated.

JimGainz

It wouldn’t have that type of defect in the way that you described it. However, coming off of the amino acid you may notice a decrease in performance because you were not getting that edge. It’s kind of like asking if you stopped taking caffeine, would there be a permanent loss in athletic performance. The answer is no – at least not “permanent” in the sense that it caused some damage and now you are worse off from taking the substance. However, you would, in this example, notice some decreased athletic performance until your body reacclimated.
Sorry I meant “effect” not defect in the first sentence. I have to stop using Siri to dictate these responses :)

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me