Is it legal to come to the US with testosterone prescribed in another country?

Buy Lab Tests Online

HealthMan

If you are legally prescribed testosterone in a foreign country is it legal to travel back to the US with the testosterone and prescription? Assuming you are an US citizen and live in the US

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Jon H

There's a clinic in Mexico (DreamBody) that claims that it is, and that they have many clients get an Rx of Testosterone, Deca, HGH, and/or Modafinil and bring it back to the U.S.. They give you a copy of your blood test results, up to "50 dose units" of testosterone, and a copy of laws that detail your right to go to Mexico for medical tourism.

The videos show guys bringing back a year's worth of testosterone at 500mg per week. They also have a video of the owner and his son (who I think is less than 10 years old) bringing back HGH to the U.S.. He has his son bringing back a year's worth of HGH to the U.S. with a prescription, even though he doesn't have a medical need for it. Once you're down there, the clinic will pretty much diagnose you with whatever medical condition they need to, for you to buy their products.

Expensive? - Yes
Great medical care? - Nope
Technically legal? - From what I've read, it appears so...for now.

I can't comment on other scenarios. I only know about this one.

SilverSurfer

If you are legally prescribed testosterone in a foreign country is it legal to travel back to the US with the testosterone and prescription? Assuming you are an US citizen and live in the US

I’ve traveled internationally quite extensively and have never had a problem and I’ve carried 2 or 3 months worth of Oxycodone, fentanyl, phentermine, benzos, and testosterone over borders. They’ve never blinked at or asked about any of my medications even when I’ve returned to the US with medications from Canada, Singapore, Czech Republic, Argentina, to name a few. But I have seen the domestic TSA terrorize an older gentleman before, and CBP be utter pricks to others over medication.

It is legal to bring back 90 days worth of medications for your own personal use, that were acquired legally in the country you are coming from. This is for non-scheduled medications.

Personal Importation For Import Program

Testosterone is a scheduled medication, as is Percocet, Valium, and Ritalin. For scheduled medications you can bring back 50 doses. Not 50 days worth, but 50 dosages! Thus if The bottle says take 4 times per day, that is only 12 1/2 days worth. But even the DEA says it’s complicated and up to the agency’s discretion.

2004 - Exemption From Import/Export Requirements for Personal Medical Use

As with much in life, it depends on a lot of factors. If you are a person of color, from a less developed country, or a young male, you might get harassed just because.

HealthMan

Very useful information @Jon H @SilverSurfer !

This rule does not allow United States residents to travel to a foreign country for the sole purpose of obtaining controlled substances to bring to the United States.”. So in theory that is not allowed

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me