Is HCG needed while on TRT?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jay189

“It depends if you want to stay fertile/have kids soon and prevent testicular shrinkage seems to be the most common answer.

However, I have read so many experiences of guys on TRT (without HCG) Who have no issues making their partner pregnant, or with maintaining ball size, or it being much of a problem.
So what’s the consensus here?

@Nelson Vergel - are you able to link any studies on this?

HCG is pretty pricey in the UK and I am wondering if I need it added to my protocol or not.
(Currently 175mg week sustanon - 87.5mg 2x week)

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Is it necessary, I would say no. Myself I do like it, I inject 500iu twice a week.

DorianGray

Is it necessary, I would say no. Myself I do like it, I inject 500iu twice a week.

Is there a way to know what is the proper dose of HCG? That is how the doctor would arrive at 500 vs 300 for another patient? Mine recommended 400 but I'm not sure it's enough.

Also, I don't see how anyone would be immune to testicular atropy if they are on TRT. If cells are signaled they are no longer necessary to make the hormone they will shrink.

Jay189

Also, I don't see how anyone would be immune to testicular atropy if they are on TRT. If cells are signaled they are no longer necessary to make the hormone they will shrink.

This is what confuses me, as many guys on TRT state they have no shrinkage with Many years on TRT, whereas others are affected. And from what I can see they’re All doing typical test doses of 75-200mg a week. Im Not sure why some men are more susceptible to atrophy then others and what determines it.

Fred52

I have never heard of anyone being immune to testicular atrophy if they are not taking HCG along with the T. HCG will maintain your balls...without it, they will atrophy (if you're taking testosterone). I've been on TRT for over 9 years now and have never taken HCG...my balls are about the size of almonds now.

Vince

Super Moderator
Is there a way to know what is the proper dose of HCG? That is how the doctor would arrive at 500 vs 300 for another patient? Mine recommended 400 but I'm not sure it's enough.

That's true, some men testicles do not shrink on trt.

You probably need at least 250 IU of HCG twice a week.. there's nothing wrong with starting a lower dose. You could go with 100 IU twice a week, after 3 weeks. If you don't see results you should increase from there.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me