Is HCG monotherapy sustainable? Is it worth spending the time and money trying to dial in a protocol?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

xqfq

For me, one major problem would be travel. HCG is difficult to travel with, and would mean it would be very difficult to travel for several weeks at a time around the world. So I never considered HCG monotherapy.

Besides what these guys are trying to be helpful with the first and foremost is that most all guys are Primary HypoGonadal, the problem is the testes. So, there's little reason to think that stimulating the testes with HCG mono level doses is going to result in much. It's much more likely in that scenario to get Estrogen production. If you could make your own T you likely wouldn't be in this situation to start with so it's just not logical to try it.
Guys that are secondary could have a reasonable response.

DahlinS

It depends. Are you trying to have children? Why are you thinking of mono therapy vs testosterone vs testosterone w/ HCG?
Fertility is important to me, but kids are still a few years away. I just feel more comfortable with my own body producing the testosterone if possible.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me