Is HCG is still needed?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Rock Crusher

I been on TRT for a 5 months when I first started I was on hcg now is has run out. I don't feel any different from when I was on it. Is hcg needed?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Paul M

If your nuts haven't shrunk too much or you don't particularly care about their size and you're not looking to get anyone pregnant in the near future then there is no requirement. Some guys just have a better feeling of wellbeing on it. Some, such as yourself obviously don't.

VacationMan

For me, HCG helps. Not just for addressing atrophy, but in other ways too. I've actually had to reduce my dose of testosterone shots - due to the fact that HCG mimics LH and triggers my body to make it's own "juice". I feel better on my own natural T, and there is a slight libido effect that comes along with it that I do not get from the T shots.

Gianluca

mainly for fertility, but some people feel better on it, if you don't see any benefits from it, just save your money

Willyt

For me, HCG helps. Not just for addressing atrophy, but in other ways too. I've actually had to reduce my dose of testosterone shots - due to the fact that HCG mimics LH and triggers my body to make it's own "juice". I feel better on my own natural T, and there is a slight libido effect that comes along with it that I do not get from the T shots.
@VacationMan - How much were you able to reduce your T dosage by?

Sean Mosher

I took a week break from hCG this week just to see, and man I noticed a considerable decrease in libido.
Never would have expected that but I definitely see benefit from being on it.
Even at just 350 IU's twice per week.

Chrander

I took a week break from hCG this week just to see, and man I noticed a considerable decrease in libido.

Hi.

My concern while on trt is libido and sensitivity. I do not use HCG. I think it is a "hassle" and something I do not want to use (fridge, travel, x-times per week ++). But if it makes a world difference in regards to libido I will definitively give it a try. Been on trt for 1,5years +- and have not used it. Not planning to have children in the first year or two.

Having a fridge and alway "thinking" about not destroying it while travel ++ I think is my biggest concern. Just another thing to think about..

I pin Nebido every Sunday. How would you take HCG for libido purposes? 350 IU 2* week? I want to keep it as simple as possible. Will see how I feel when completely dialed in before I give it a try. Hopefully I do not have to use it...

Have a great day.

Wolverine

Funny I took a week off HCG (300 IU twice a week) and have better libido and EQ. Just goes to show you everyone is different. I was taking for increased nad and hang size but the increase in libido and EQ likely will out weigh those things.

Sean Mosher

That's another observation for me.
I did not notice a significant or noticeable change in nad size.
I was expecting that to happen.
I did not expect the loss of libido though.

Time to order some more!

madman

Super Moderator
I been on TRT for a 5 months when I first started I was on hcg now is has run out. I don't feel any different from when I was on it. Is hcg needed?

Depends on the individual.....Is hCG needed?

To preserve/maintain fertility than yes.

To prevent/minimize testicular atrophy than yes.

To enhance mood/libido than it is not a given as some may experience such effects whereas others may feel worse-off.

To maintain upstream hormones and possibly prevent long-term consequences for health/well-being.....you be the judge!

*Beyond T and DHT, precursor steroids and metabolites are able to elicit androgenic action.

*however, their contribution to androgenic action in the healthy male is as yet unclear. The impact of gonadotropins on the secretion of bioactive androgenic steroids and their precursors is equally unresolved.

*An optimal endocrine replacement strategy for hypogonadotropic hypogonadal males aims at normalizing all aspects of deficient androgenic action.

Take-home point:

A replacement regimen with combined hCG/rFSH mimics physiologic steroid hormone profiles better than a substitution with exogenous testosterone. The documented differences in steroid profiles on testosterone replacement in hypogonadal males with absent or severely reduced endogenous LH and FSH secretion may have long term consequences for health and wellbeing. Specifically, body composition, bone health, glucose, and lipid metabolism, salt and water balance, cognition, mood, sleep, and sexual function could be affected. The steroidogenic differences could also be relevant for gonadotropin-suppressive treatments with long-acting testosterone preparations in males with primary hypogonadism. To what extent this hypothesis is true, should be addressed in future clinical studies.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me