Is HCG and DHT a good combo?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vvs1

I’m looking at DHT heptanoate injectable or a DHT cream and combining with HCG to preserve fertility.

Is this a workable combo? I have high SHBG and would like to preserve fertility.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vvs1

What's wrong with testosterone cypionate and HCG. You have very low DHT?

Guys have taken T Cyp and have had no reduction in . I read a lot of sources that say DHT is mainly what lowers SHBG.

I’d really like to just lower SHBG to see if it helps, then move onto something else quickly if there’s no symptom help

The DHT will probably control the high aroma tase of HCG.

I’d like to see if it will help beard growth. I’ve always looked young/late bloomer my entire life.

Just don’t want to compromise fertility.

Vince

Super Moderator
Guys have taken T Cyp and have had no reduction in . I read a lot of sources that say DHT is mainly what lowers SHBG.

I’d really like to just lower SHBG to see if it helps, then move onto something else quickly if there’s no symptom help

I’d like to see if it will help beard growth. I’ve always looked young/late bloomer my entire life.

Some men just don't get it heavy hair growth. I have a friend from Colombia, zero beard growth. I actually think it's kind of nice not having to shave everyday. But if I didn't have a beard, I'm sure I wouldn't think that way. What if you just use testosterone cream? We know that increases DHT.

DS3

I'm not sure where you live, but I have had success from combining Proviron with HCG (while taking exogenous T). It certainly helps with estrogenic issues that HCG can cause. I had to discontinue because Proviron causes me GI distress. However, synthetic DHT should have similar effects. Worth a try.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
SARMs also seem to have the ability to really knock down SHBG. Something to consider unless you're really wanting the extra androgenic effects.

Vvs1

Some men just don't get it heavy hair growth. I have a friend from Colombia, zero beard growth. I actually think it's kind of nice not having to shave everyday. But if I didn't have a beard, I'm sure I wouldn't think that way. What if you just use testosterone cream? We know that increases DHT.

He may be a hermaphrodite. I have thought about T cream on the scrotum, and that could be a long term option. DHT feels like the easiest way to determine if high SHBG is my issue, if not then move on.

I didn’t mention before that I had really bad mental side effects from Saw Palmetto. There’s studies that show DHT upregulates 5-AR

I'm not sure where you live, but I have had success from combining Proviron with HCG (while taking exogenous T). It certainly helps with estrogenic issues that HCG can cause. I had to discontinue because Proviron causes me GI distress. However, synthetic DHT should have similar effects. Worth a try.
Good to know you had success. I do have a Proviron source. I’d like to try it and if it works, then jump on scrotal T cream.
SARMs also seem to have the ability to really knock down SHBG. Something to consider unless you're really wanting the extra androgenic effects.

Which ones? I met a guy that told me he had long lasting side effects from SARM use, obviously it was sexual related, otherwise it’s easy to disclose

Ive read that Ostarine is the safest? I’ve also seen a transdermal Androstenedione, which is a DHT precursor, if you have any info on that

And what about balding?
I have a full head of hair, probably because I’m a late bloomer/ low beard growth.

I know it sucks but I’d rather shave my head if that meant living without high shbg symptoms and then taking Saw Palmetto thinking an enlarged prostate was causing decreased ejaculation force and excessive bathroom trips. The brain fog was intense and I lost many years of life.

Rock H. Johnson

I am a big proponent of DHT derivatives, if your bloodwork allows it and are low DHT. It could be that you are a bad 5AR converter and aromatise more test. I use Proviron, Masteron and Stanozolol to correct this imbalance, free Testosterone as it binds to SHBG, control aromatase and estrogen binding as far as I know/experience.
I would start with preloading Proviron by taking 2 days a 25mg tablet and then switch to 12.5mg/half tab every morning on an empty stomach.
If you do not tolerate this you can add 10mg/day Masteron to your T injections which is very convenient. In my experience Stanozolol is even at very low dose 2mg/tab a day very effective, more then 10mg gave me low E2 sides and eventually crashed it.
One of the first effects I had from DHT(Proviron) was improved urination, bladder control and volume. It felt my prostate size improved so I had better control. A great sense of more manliness, astuteness, positive mood and sexual readyness.
Body hair and beard growth has improved and as I am already bald I do not care about that. Skin quality has definetely improved.

@Vince I remember reading once that as with the Native Americans, the South- and Central American natives and those in the Carribean they lack the gene for beard and body hair growth.

C

Chroniclowe

I am a big proponent of DHT derivatives, if your bloodwork allows it and are low DHT. It could be that you are a bad 5AR converter and aromatise more test. I use Proviron, Masteron and Stanozolol to correct this imbalance, free Testosterone as it binds to SHBG, control aromatase and estrogen binding as far as I know/experience.
I would start with preloading Proviron by taking 2 days a 25mg tablet and then switch to 12.5mg/half tab every morning on an empty stomach.
If you do not tolerate this you can add 10mg/day Masteron to your T injections which is very convenient. In my experience Stanozolol is even at very low dose 2mg/tab a day very effective, more then 10mg gave me low E2 sides and eventually crashed it.
One of the first effects I had from DHT(Proviron) was improved urination, bladder control and volume. It felt my prostate size improved so I had better control. A great sense of more manliness, astuteness, positive mood and sexual readyness.
Body hair and beard growth has improved and as I am already bald I do not care about that. Skin quality has definetely improved.

@Vince I remember reading once that as with the Native Americans, the South- and Central American natives and those in the Carribean they lack the gene for beard and body hair growth.
Did you had low dht on bloodwork? Or do you just like to use dht compounds? Or have you used accutane on past?
I like proviron myself very much, maybe because i have had used accutane couple times. propably fucked up my dht receptors some way, because with test injections only my beard and leg hairs dropping, despite i have high t and high dht on bloodwork. But as i know dht measuring on bloodwork is not accurate, doesnt tell thing what happens in tissues. And i also got improved prostate symptoms with proviron. Low dht actually causes prostatic symptoms can even cause prostate cancer. In france they treat prostate symptoms with dht gel very effectively. But yeah do you get same type libido boost with stanozolol? I would like to try it some day.

Rock H. Johnson

Did you had low dht on bloodwork? Or do you just like to use dht compounds? Or have you used accutane on past?
I like proviron myself very much, maybe because i have had used accutane couple times. propably fucked up my dht receptors some way, because with test injections only my beard and leg hairs dropping, despite i have high t and high dht on bloodwork. But as i know dht measuring on bloodwork is not accurate, doesnt tell thing what happens in tissues. And i also got improved prostate symptoms with proviron. Low dht actually causes prostatic symptoms can even cause prostate cancer. In france they treat prostate symptoms with dht gel very effectively. But yeah do you get same type libido boost with stanozolol? I would like to try it some day.
I never got my DHT tested, I was just reading up on it and as it so much demonized it must be good. All the benefits it adds to my T as over time exo T will diminish your 5AR. SoI tried it and got really good results, love it.
Stanozolol is a bit different then Proviron (which is C1-alkylated) as it is C17-alkylated and slightly liver toxic, whereas Proviron is not at all. At the dosing I use Stanozolol from 2-6mg a day it is nothing toworry about but thatis my opinion/experience.
It is a different beast though, Proviron is so much more milder, with Stanozolol I can really feel it in the brain and activating things in me which are manly things I have not felt before. Like in my workouts/Kickbox training I can tap into a new level of aggression, energy, speed and competitiveness which I never knew I had....but also for work, less fear, better impulses, faster reacting/thinking.
I do cycle them every 8-12 weeks, as I like them so I do not want to built any real tolerance to them and I tried upping dosages and especially with Stanozolol that is not what want(crashed my E2 at 20mg). Microdosing so I feel the effects is for me enough.

Gman86

I never got my DHT tested, I was just reading up on it and as it so much demonized it must be good. All the benefits it adds to my T as over time exo T will diminish your 5AR. SoI tried it and got really good results, love it.
Stanozolol is a bit different then Proviron (which is C1-alkylated) as it is C17-alkylated and slightly liver toxic, whereas Proviron is not at all. At the dosing I use Stanozolol from 2-6mg a day it is nothing toworry about but thatis my opinion/experience.
It is a different beast though, Proviron is so much more milder, with Stanozolol I can really feel it in the brain and activating things in me which are manly things I have not felt before. Like in my workouts/Kickbox training I can tap into a new level of aggression, energy, speed and competitiveness which I never knew I had....but also for work, less fear, better impulses, faster reacting/thinking.
I do cycle them every 8-12 weeks, as I like them so I do not want to built any real tolerance to them and I tried upping dosages and especially with Stanozolol that is not what want(crashed my E2 at 20mg). Microdosing so I feel the effects is for me enough.

Do you have any experience with oxandrolone? It seems like the only DHT derivative that you don’t mention.

bochinit

I have Masteron and Primobolan enanthate in stock and attempt to use them but my only worrie is about hair loss (I already shave my head since 15yo and I am a great lookin, like James Mcavoy).

But.. I don't know if I will get androgen alópecia using them.. sadly.

Rock H. Johnson

Do you have any experience with oxandrolone? It seems like the only DHT derivative that you don’t mention.
No, I would like to try it as I see that Defy also gives it to their clients, its very mild so very suitable for TRT use. My friendly local pharmacist can not get it.....it is not a commonly used medication in India.

Gman86

Oxandrolone is good but wil screw your lipids and liver as Stanozolol.

Even at 5-10mg/ day? I know it will at higher doses, but I’ve never seen one study done with low dose, and I’ve never seen any anecdotes from someone using 5-10mg/ day, and then getting their lipids pulled. How do we know Oxandrolone would wreck lipids at say 5-10mg/ day?

Gman86

No, I would like to try it as I see that Defy also gives it to their clients, its very mild so very suitable for TRT use. My friendly local pharmacist can not get it.....it is not a commonly used medication in India.

Just wondering because it’s one of two DHT derivatives I can get legally prescribed. The other being Winstrol. But after researching both, I’d feel more comfortable adding a very low dose of oxandrolone to my protocol over Winstrol.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me