Steve78

Here is what I got

Attachments

• 744C018E-8415-47D1-B345-3B01E19EA409.png
    744C018E-8415-47D1-B345-3B01E19EA409.png
    103.8 KB · Views: 421

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com

Yesterday's meeting at the FDA to defend the use of compounded enclomiphene and glutathione.

Slides attached.

Attachments

• enclomiphene FDA meeting.pdf
    8 MB · Views: 221

MDavidW76

I would dig around and see if someone (a Pharma Co.) has something similar they are trialing, a combination, mixtures of mirror-image molecules, etc. We know of the disturbing trend with the FDA, pay to play… someone my be paying to play a little harder than others…

captain_j

Interesting, my clinic just shipped me a script of enclomiphene this week and it arrived today. I've never taken it yet, but after doing research online, I was wondering how a compounding pharmacy would be allowed to provide a substance that hasn't been FDA approved.

MDavidW76

Listened through the FDA meeting questions and answers and it's frustrating that they are voting on therapies that they know so little about
They have vested interests in Pharmaceutical corporations, if you’ve watched the Appointee/Leadership turnover rate at the FDA you’re going to see a disturbing trend, most leave the FDA to become consultants or CEOs of spin-off (P & M) corporations. It’s quite sickening, it’s right up there with RICO and insider trading.

nodoctor

wait....FDA is in bed with big pharma, making decisions that increase prescription drug profits and are counter to good health!? Stop the presses :) (heavy sarcasm).

And the difference David is that it's nice and legal--a wonderfully profitable system they've built on the back of sick and dying but totally curable and improvable patients. Very sad.

JmarkH

Can anyone explain why we're still getting enclomiphene from Empower? Is this just a delay of the inevitable or have we misunderstood something?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me