Is double Androgel a stout dose?

Buy Lab Tests Online

ncturkeyhunt

Had to get back on the TRT train because I felt like I was dying. It's been like pulling teeth to find a doctor who cared enough to help. I finally found one, who put me on Androgel, 1 pump to each shoulder. We just check bloodwork after 6 weeks, so he could check my levels. I was unbelievably surprised to see my TT was 156. I did miss that morning's pump, so I guess that pushed levels down a bit. Also, I'm sure that my own production has slowed significantly, causing me to be under medicated. My doctor re-scripted and pushed me to two pumps each shoulder every morning. To be honest, even though my numbers were worse at last week's draw, I still feel better that before being on the compounded cream at all. My energy level has gotten a tad better, my brain fog has gotten a little better, also. My question is, is two pumps to each shoulder a pretty strong dose? I'm not anti cream, to be honest, I'm sort of liking it compared to the injections, just wondering if my new dose would possibly push my readings in good ranges. I'm due to recheck level after 4 weeks on two pumps each.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
M

MarkM

I believe 4 pumps is the max they will prescribe on Androgel. Everyone is different but based on my experience it it brought my TT to close to 800 and my FT was up over the top of the range. But that does not mean it will do the same for you. Each of us is different.

ncturkeyhunt

I believe 4 pumps is the max they will prescribe on Androgel. Everyone is different but based on my experience it it brought my TT to close to 800 and my FT was up over the top of the range. But that does not mean it will do the same for you. Each of us is different.

Based on how I'm starting to feel, I hoping that I'll be in the upper range, as well. Only been on double dose for 4 days now, but I can tell a difference!

Systemlord

I never really absorbs gels well at all and those that do in the beginning at some point in time see their levels dropping over time. If your someone who likes to work out in the morning, then gels are going to be a pain, you will be unable to work out for 4 hours because you will sweat off all the medicine.

I can wake up in the morning, inject testosterone and I'm off to the gym.

There are different esters they may overcome reactions to injections, my first couple of reactions were intense and physiological , but after awhile my body got used to injections. Going from 18 gauge to 27 gauge syringes make it a lot easier.

Last edited:

Mich66

As someone who has used a compound cream for 8 years, I just got tested( after a few years of not testing MY BAD! ) Im at 393. I doubled the dose 2 weeks ago, a new dr. drew blood Friday, I'll report back. Meanwhile from all the recent reading and NEW information I found from DR J and Jay Campbell I want to do SUBq shots! 2 or 3 times a week. I assume you were doing IM shots? SUBq seems to be the new SOA...maybe you could tolerate this better? Jay even does them in his Deltoid. HTH's

OMI100

I use a transdermal from EmpowerRx. 200mg/ml at 30ml applicator. I use 2 clicks (100mg/day about a 1/4 teaspoon). Works well for me. Cost is reasonable as I pay out of pocket. Still cheaper than most co-pays (unless you have some really good insurance) and no insurance hassles.... About a dollar/day..... Search my post and you will find more info.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me