Is Creapure brand Creatine worth it anymore?

Buy Lab Tests Online

GarthF

It seems that some of the brands, such as Optimum Nutrition, no longer use Creapure in their Creatine powder. I was about to buy some, but read comments on Amazon stating that they pulled a switch. I'm looking for something reasonably priced that's also good quality. This is the cheapest I could find, but it's still overpriced, in my opinion:

So, is Creapure still relevant, or is it hype? I'm not an athlete. I'm in my 50s and trying to work off a lot of fat. I'd like to get the most out of the hours of work I'm putting in at the gym nearly every day. However, I try to avoid putting Chinese products in my body whenever possible. Is anything else out there safe/good?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I buy bulksupplements powder, I buy it from Amazon.com or from their website bulksupplements.com. it comes in a bag and I just put it in my own containers.

Yes it's from China.

GarthF

I buy bulksupplements powder, I buy it from Amazon.com or from their website bulksupplements.com. it comes in a bag and I just put it in my own containers.

Yes it's from China.
Thank you. I've used bulksupplements for a while, but I've always been skeptical of the safety of their products.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me