Is Bacillus coagulan the best Probiotic?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vince

Super Moderator
  • 1) Gut Health
    In multiple clinical trials, B. coagulans decreased bloating, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain and stool frequency and increased the quality of life in patients with diarrhea-predominant irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) [3, 4, 5, 6]. A combination of simethicone and B. coagulans reduced bloating and discomfort in pati…
  • 2) Blood Sugar & Insulin
    B. coagulans containing a synbiotic decreased bloodinsulin levels; HOMA-IR and HOMA-B in pregnant women [19]. Consumption of synbiotic bread with B. coagulans reduced insulin levels, improved blood lipid profile and increased good cholesterol (HDL-C) in type 2 diabetes (T2D) patients [20, 21, 22]. Simila…
  • 3) Blood Lipids
    A synbiotic containing B. coagulans reduced TAG,VLDL and elevated GSH levels in 52 pregnant women [26]. B. coagulans reduced total blood cholesterol, LDL-cholesterol, and marginally increased HDL-cholesterol in a small-scale clinical study of 17 patients [27, 28].
See more on selfhacked.com

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DorianGray

Interesting. I take probiotics daily, have for many years. But that's one species in the mixtures not present. Any particular brand exist on the market with it?

Harley

Ciao ,
I started reading about B. coagulans and on WebMD I have seen mention of an Italian supplement called Colinox.
I am going to give it a try .
Thanks for the information.

Vince

Super Moderator
Objective. Probiotics have been reported to support healthy digestive and immune function, aid in protein absorption, and decrease inflammation. Further, a trend to increase vertical jump power has been observed following co-administration of protein and probiotics in resistance-trained subjects. However, to date the potential beneficial effect of probiotics on recovery from high intensity resistance exercise have yet to be explored. Therefore, this study examined the effect of co-administration of protein and probiotics on muscle damage, recovery and performance following a damaging exercise bout.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me