Is A 5/8 Needle long Enough When Injecting In My Glutes?

Buy Lab Tests Online

burnoutat42

Hey There

I started TRT six days ago, however I'm a tad bit concerned. The largest needle size I was sent is 5/8.. is this long enough? I'm injecting myself in my glutes alternating from left to right every 3 days. Back in the day I became used to the big 18 gauge Sustenon 250 redijects...seems really small?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

burnoutat42

Yeah it’s long enough unless your bf% is high.

Thank you for your reply.The gauge of the needle is only "25", at a 5/8 length.. some say this is to small? Does anyone else inject with "25" gauge at 5/8 length in their glutes? I bled a little after my first injection however it was relatively painless. Some have stated that if it's no painful etc things might very well be good to do. I'm assuming considering I'm doing this through a huge company who specializes in TRT they know what their doing(-:

fifty

Several vets on here use 1/2” 27 or 28gauge into glutes. I use that for quads and delts and a 5/8 25 gauge for glutes.

mooseman109

Thanks for the reply my friend I really appreciate it!
I use 29 gauge or 27 gauge 1/2" in gluten, quads, delts, stomach......
The only draw back over the 25 gauge is the amount of time it takes to draw up the heavy oils in testosterone cyp. I only draw up .08 ml,16mg, and it takes about 30-40 seconds to do so. I know seems stupid, but just wanted to mention that. If you are drawign up 100 mg or something like that it would be real slow.

burnoutat42

I use 29 gauge or 27 gauge 1/2" in gluten, quads, delts, stomach......
The only draw back over the 25 gauge is the amount of time it takes to draw up the heavy oils in testosterone cyp. I only draw up .08 ml,16mg, and it takes about 30-40 seconds to do so. I know seems stupid, but just wanted to mention that. If you are drawign up 100 mg or something like that it would be real slow.
Thanks bud! The "25" gauge draws up 0.4 ml extremely quick. I don't use a draw needle but rather wipe the vile of "Test", with an alcohol pad. When you went for labs / blood works was you're testosterone where it's supposed to be? In other words as long as you're "T", is elevated you know you're TRT therapy is doing what's it's supposed to be doing.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me