Is a 30 gauge needle safe for IM injecting?

Buy Lab Tests Online

SkyWarn

I use a 30 gauge 1/2 inch insulin syringe for my HCG and started using the same for shallow IM in thigh. The NP at my doctors office said the needle was too thin and could potentially break.
Anyone else using same needle for IM injections?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

fifty

I would just get 27s for IM test so it doesn’t take 2min to load.

Needle is unlikely to break though but it is possible. I wouldn’t use a 30 for test. Guys have broken 30s in their penis for trimix before.

SkyWarn

I would just get 27s for IM test so it doesn’t take 2min to load.

Needle is unlikely to break though but it is possible. I wouldn’t use a 30 for test. Guys have broken 30s in their penis for trimix before.

The syringe is .5 ml and loads very fast. In like under a minute

Robotics

i use 29 gauge half inch IM in the thigh. i might go even smaller to 30 or 31 since i do daily low dose. for guys that have broken needles, couldn't you just squeez that sucker out?

Jaysun

I load my 1ml syringe with a 20G, and inject with a 30G X 1". Been doing that for almost a year with zero problems into the quads. I'm a low SHBG guy, so I'm only pushing .10ml every day. It takes me about 20 seconds to push in .10, but I'm not pushing crazy hard, because I don't want my thumb to slip off the plunger.

I'm pretty careful not to slip, so I just push it in slow and steady. The only experance I've ever had damaging 30G needles is pushing them into the rubber on the bottle. I never broke one, but twice I've bent Easy Touch insulan 30G X 1/2" going into the bottle for HCG. I still used them with no problems.

fifty

20seconds to push .1ml seems a lot to me meaning the small size isn’t worth that time to me. For guys who load oil with a 30g...idk how you do it. Takes me 30sec+ to load .2ml in a 27g.

Jaysun

The more I think about it, it might be more like 10 seconds if I actually counted one one thousand, two one thousand etc. I like the 30G because I usually can't even feel the needle going in unless I hit a big nerve, but ya it takes a little longer, and a steady hand. I wouldn't mind trying a 27G. IIRC I went from 25G straight to 30G. I was getting a lot of zingers with the 25G, and having soreness too often.

SkyWarn

I load my 1ml syringe with a 20G, and inject with a 30G X 1". Been doing that for almost a year with zero problems into the quads. I'm a low SHBG guy, so I'm only pushing .10ml every day. It takes me about 20 seconds to push in .10, but I'm not pushing crazy hard, because I don't want my thumb to slip off the plunger.

I'm pretty careful not to slip, so I just push it in slow and steady. The only experance I've ever had damaging 30G needles is pushing them into the rubber on the bottle. I never broke one, but twice I've bent Easy Touch insulan 30G X 1/2" going into the bottle for HCG. I still used them with no problems.

I like that set up, the 1/2 inch I use seems a little too short to hit the muscles and I am 35 pounds overweight. May I ask where you are finding the 1ml syringes and 1" 30 gauge needles?
I inject 50mg or .25 ml of test twice a week. On the .5 ML syringe there is a .25 line to make it easy. On the larger syringes there is no mark for the 50mg to 25 units.

I don´t like 29 and up I start shaking after while when injecting and which makes me soar since the needle moves a bit too much in the muscle. I prefer 25G fast and no shakings

madman

Super Moderator
I go subQ with 30g 5/16", it is fine with grapeseed oil as a carrier, I suspect cottonseed would do better with 29-27g. And I have used 30g 1/2" shallow IM just fine as well. If you are steady and paying attention, I see no reason why you would break off the needle. If you are a nervous wreck, drunk, have serious tremor or whatever, I could see the possibility.

I would not try 30g at 1" though. Didn't even know they exist!

If you have a hefty fat layer 1" could be warranted. If not 1/2" can work for shallow IM in many locations.

He is not using an insulin syringe with a fixed needle as 27-31 gauge insulin syringes do not come in a needle length longer than 1/2 inch (12.7 mm) simply because they are meant for injecting insulin and a needle length any longer would never be needed!

If anything he would be using a syringe needle tip attachment 30 gauge 1 inch.

Blackhawk

He is not using an insulin syringe with a fixed needle as 27-31 gauge insulin syringes do not come in a needle length longer than 1/2 inch (12.7 mm) simply because they are meant for injecting insulin and a needle length any longer would never be needed!

If anything he would be using a syringe needle tip attachment 30 gauge 1 inch.

My reply was not specifically to one individual. Post deleted

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching