Iron Deficiency (Low Ferritin) without Anemia

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

gaz7718

Great article. Trying to resolve low ferratin myself. Been going on for about 6 months and currently taking iron and vit c supplements. Blood test due soon whilst other investigations take place to eliminate different causes.

M.J

I had it couldn’t sleep at night and bp issues, all solved when I stopped my every two week blood test and donating, and took iron supplement

Last edited:

SkyWarn

I had it couldn’t sleep at night and bp issues, all solved when I stopped my every two week blood test and donating, and took iron supplement
This is my quandary. My ferritin is 12 right now. I have had low ferritin for the past 7 years. The only time I had symptoms was about 5 years ago when I felt light headed and a little short of breath. had labs done and ferritin came back at 0.
Last April was my last donation and I haven't checked ferritin until about a week ago. I expected it to be somewhat normal since its been 10 months since a blood draw but its only 12.
Currently my only symptoms are feeling tired and very itchy for the last 4 weeks. Not sure if its the low ferritin causing the itchiness. Currently I am pinning 20mg eod test cyp sub-q. HCT is 52. I am afraid if I start iron supplements it will push my HCT into a danger zone. I'm thinking about reducing the T and then retesting.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me