Ipamorelin End of week Three

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I've read so many different statements from extensive research online about dosages, injection times, and cycles. I guess I just do the ole trial and error. I've even read to inject 500mcg once daily for muscle growth, but what about all the water retention? I've tried 250mcs twice and my face became bloated like I've drank beer for 3 straight days. I'm in this for muscle growth and fat loss.
I'm 47 ,5'4", and stocky with noticeable muscle at 240lbs. Yes, i have a tire , but it's been diminishing noticeably. I've even dropped from a 2xl to a xl and looking good.
Excuse my rant......just wish someone else would chime in that's used nuimagemedical. I'm also contacting lowt nation.

psaufan

I've read so many different statements from extensive research online about dosages, injection times, and cycles. I guess I just do the ole trial and error. I've even read to inject 500mcg once daily for muscle growth, but what about all the water retention? I've tried 250mcs twice and my face became bloated like I've drank beer for 3 straight days. I'm in this for muscle growth and fat loss.
I'm 47 ,5'4", and stocky with noticeable muscle at 240lbs. Yes, i have a tire , but it's been diminishing noticeably. I've even dropped from a 2xl to a xl and looking good.
Excuse my rant......just wish someone else would chime in that's used nuimagemedical. I'm also contacting lowt nation.

Low-T Nation uses Hallandale Pharmacy as their source.

I've seem to have hit a wall or something...lethargic and unfocused. Thinking about splitting my Ipa doses? Waking up at 3:30/4:00 am every morning and cannot go back to sleep...lethargic during the day...a bit unfocused...too easily to blow off morning workouts, etc.

I am drawing my 30ga syringe up to the '20' mark now, so I assume that is 200mg? Dosing that around 8:30 pm every night.

Dunno...just seems like what was, initially: energy, focus, better moods has diminished at an accelerated rate...on a positive note: anxiety seems to have reduced.

I've read and practice 100 tp 150 per injection 2 or 3 daily. I remember starting with sermorelin and i had the exact symptoms you're having. Lethargic during the day from extreme lack of sleep. I then tried ipamorelin alone in same dosage and felt nothing. I mean nothing...
Now with ipamorelin/cjc1295, I feel much better with great sleep and no lethargy. My strength has increased and fat around my midsection is diminishing. I looked up low t will call to talk about their prices and quantity per vial although i just purchased my third installment of peptides from nuimagemedical. 90day supply. I only buy during their "sale" .

I use Talon Compounding Pharmacy and they are fantastic to work with. Little expensive compared to the online labs, I pay $120 for IPA/CJC I don't remember the size. For me the sweet combo is IPA/Mod-GRF-1 taken multiple times a day. Requires script.

I use Talon Compounding Pharmacy and they are fantastic to work with. Little expensive compared to the online labs, I pay $120 for IPA/CJC I don't remember the size. For me the sweet combo is IPA/Mod-GRF-1 taken multiple times a day. Requires script.
How long have you taken ipa/cjc?? And what is your result?

Guided_by_Voices

@psaufan , Are you taking CJC1295 with DAC or without? Your issues could be explained if it is with DAC. I just made this mistake myself. I was hasty when ordering and thought I was getting no-DAC, and when I started to have some lethargy symptoms I realized I bought the wrong thing. I thought I was getting Mod-GRF-1 so now I have to re-order. The w/DAC version is very long-lasting which does not mimic the natural pulsed nature of GH releasing hormones so you might want to try IPAM with Mod-GRF-1 (also known as CJC1295 no-DAC.) That may get you back to the early stage benefits you were getting.

psaufan

@psaufan , Are you taking CJC1295 with DAC or without? Your issues could be explained if it is with DAC. I just made this mistake myself. I was hasty when ordering and thought I was getting no-DAC, and when I started to have some lethargy symptoms I realized I bought the wrong thing. I thought I was getting Mod-GRF-1 so now I have to re-order. The w/DAC version is very long-lasting which does not mimic the natural pulsed nature of GH releasing hormones so you might want to try IPAM with Mod-GRF-1 (also known as CJC1295 no-DAC.) That may get you back to the early stage benefits you were getting.

Hey...good question...how do I tell if it has DAC? Will it be noted on the vial?

What kind of cycle are ya'll on when injecting ipa//cjc1295? I've been on for 6months straight and absolute pharmacy told me to take a month off after 6months.

Guided_by_Voices

Unless it says no-DAC then it has DAC. It is less confusing when it says Mod-GRF. I think the best minds have decided DAC is a bad idea and it did not have a good impact on me although my sleep was great.

psaufan

$250 monthly is high. I purchased 3 vials 15mg/6mg for $515. Total including tax and shipping. Its a sale they have every so often.

Did you have to have a prescription? The vial I get monthly is good for 30 days...300mg injections each evening, though I am only doing 200mg.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me