Ipamorelin/cjc1295 and fluids in the AM

Buy Lab Tests Online

Pipster

I am working out fasted 4 days a week, alternating fairly hard 4 mile runs and full body compound lift sessions. I also do manual labor or some outdoor activity 2 days a week (landscaping, lake swimming, hiking etc) I've enjoyed working out fasted with just the peptides but I am getting some conflicting info on drinking fluids after injection. I've had some HPs tell me that coffee and water are not an issue, others say water is fine but not coffee(because of the insulin response) and still others say neither is fine for at least 30 minutes. Can someone explain to me the science and in particular why water would be an issue?

My preferred workout routine has been arise at 615. Take injections at 645 along with coffee, water, l carnitine (for sperm motility) and recently 900mg of phosphitydl serine to blunt the cortisol response (makes it easier to sleep at night if I take before an intense workout). Workout at 715. Eat at 830-9. I'm also doing IF and usually have my last meal at 6PM.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DFW Guy

i inject GH peptides upon awakening and always follow with water and also a cup of coffee. my recall from the DatBTrue board is that black coffee (and certainly not water) would not blunt the GH pulse from the injection.

further, i occasionally will attempt to get a morning aerobics session in after injecting and while in a fasted state. i am not a morning exercise person but i know that this is an ideal combination - fasted state/ peptides / aerobics.

Pipster

Is there any reason you take the shots before your workout instead of at night? Or after your workout?
A couple reasons.
1) I've had some insulin/blood sugar issues when taking at night even 2 hours after a meal
2) I find that it really gives me some drive for those fasted workouts and I've set some recent PRs in my 4 mile runs.

Dolganidze

Have you found the answer to your question? I am overweight and want to use Melanotan II. Is there anything you can tell me about this or help me with my question? What are the Benefits of Melanotan II? I'll let you know what my problem is.
I have a big problem with excess weight, and I need to be treated. I went to the doctor so that he advised me medicine for burning weight. It isn't easy to train, but I'm trying. But I want to supplement my training with an additional tool.
What can you advise me, or should I look for something at all?

Last edited:

AngelW

Is there any reason you take the shots before your workout instead of at night? Or after your workout?
Oh I know this answer! He does this because he is fasting and at hour 14 and beyond you are in peak GH PHASE so he is producing more in a fasted state then while he sleeps.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me