Ipamorelin CJC Receptors and Dosing

Buy Lab Tests Online

Pipster

Hi all,

I've been taking ipamorelin and cjc w/o DAC for a few months now and had really good results with energy and body comp. I've read that the pulse affect can last for several days so I only take 4 days a week at 1ooiu twice a day.

My first question: do you need to cycle off for the sake of your receptors and can/should you use something like MK677 for awhile before going back on?

Second question: am I correct that 4 days a week is sufficient if using 2x daily?
The stuff is VERY pricey although I recently found a source through a good friend (pro athlete) who lived in China and worked with a Chinese Pharmacy there. He still uses them and the pricing is a fraction of what I pay through my doctor so perhaps price pain won't be an issue in the future.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
If the effect on receptors is an issue then it is MK-677 that should be avoided. From Wikipedia: "According to some recent research and discussion, there is a concern that its particularly longer half-life might over-stimulate the ghrelin receptors in the brain."

I take ipamorelin nightly. The effects on IGF-1 have been variable, but it has remained consistently good for sleep. I recently tested a night without it, and sure enough I woke early. Back on it the next night and all was well. By this measure, at least, there was no reduced efficacy due to habituation.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me