Ipamorelin CJC 1295 Withdrawals

Buy Lab Tests Online

psaufan

Had my consult with Dr. Saya at Defy and He suspended my use of Ipamorelin CJC1295 while we attempt to dial in the basics. I am switching back to IM from SubQ For test cyp...continuation of HCG...starting .125 of arimidex E3D...starting thyroid t3/t4 compound.

Should I expect any type of negative effects from stopping the Ipamorelin CJC1295...I was only injecting 150mcg each evening...when i went above 200mca, I began to retain water.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Sean Mosher

I've never heard of withdrawals from any peptides at this point.
Did you notice anything from the 150mcg dose?
Better sleep or............?

psaufan

I've never heard of withdrawals from any peptides at this point.
Did you notice anything from the 150mcg dose?
Better sleep or............?

Thanks for the reply. I started at 150mcg each evening and felt great...noticeable gains, improved sleep and better mental focus. Per Low T Nation, I bumped up to 200mcg each evening for a month and then up to 300mcg as my max dosage. They wanted me to transition up from 150 to 200 to 300 at four-week intervals. About the time I was two weeks into the 300mcg, I started noticing some water gain around the waist. They indicated it would go away. eight weeks later, the water gain was still there and then it was like I just crashed and what the benefits i had once felt, except for the muscle gains, diminished to where I felt worse than before I started. I could never reconnect with anyone at Low T, so I dropped the dosage down to 200mcg for six weeks and then back to the original level of 150mcg, where I stayed for another three months.

I am not sure why I crashed and not sure why I never got back to feeling good after reducing the dosage back to where I started. Dr. Saya said something about Ipamorelin/CJC1295 can 'overstimulate' the pituitary gland?

psaufan

Other changes: seems
Have you guys discussed maybe 5-6 days on, 1-2 days off?

Not yet...the care under Low T was very poor. I never once spoke to a Doctor there, or even a PA. I struggled to even get in touch with someone. So, I had to self-regulate and play around with my dosing myself. Dr. Saya said that my blood work somewhat reflected that. He wants to go back to the basics and get dialed in better. Once that is done. we will revisit the Ipamorelin.

I enjoyed some of the benefits of the Ipamorelin...I just got tired of feeling like crap, especially in light of the fact that Low T charges just under $500 a month for everything...who wants to pay $6,000 a year to feel underwhelmed, exhausted and growing a spare tire? So, I am getting back to the basics and will explore further 'enhancements' once I get to feeling better.

JimGainz

I was on Ipamorelin for months and stopped when I ran out with no withdrawal whatsoever. Sounds like your TRT protocol may have been sub optimal. Defy will get you dialed in.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me