Ipamorelin alone or with CJC pluses and negatives

Buy Lab Tests Online
U

Unlockable

Lost password to my other account and this site refuses to send me a way to reset it.

Looking to add Ipamorelin to my TRT. Only looking to inject once a day before bed, probably 100mcg. Looking for deeper sleep (I do not get n3 sleep, at all, neuro doesn't know what to do), maybe better recovery, not worried about fat loss or any of the other stuff besides healing. I know a lot of people pair it with CJC, but some run it without. What are the negatives to CJC and which out of the two is more likely to cause water retention?

Did weak HGH from crappy Florida Alternative Medicine and was not impressed but it did try to push me into deeper sleep it seemed, but caused lethargy the next day. This was pre TRT.

I am thinking about just trying Ipamorelin by itself.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Guided_by_Voices

As I understand it. when using using GH secretagogues, you want one that stimulates a GH pulse and another one that magnifies the pulse. I can't remember which does which but that is the reason for using them together. When I accidentally bought the CJC w/DAC version (instead of no DAC) it definitely helped my sleep, and I assume w/o DAC would do the same. If you are injecting every day you would want w/o DAC.

U

Unlockable

As I understand it. when using using GH secretagogues, you want one that stimulates a GH pulse and another one that magnifies the pulse. I can't remember which does which but that is the reason for using them together. When I accidentally bought the CJC w/DAC version (instead of no DAC) it definitely helped my sleep, and I assume w/o DAC would do the same. If you are injecting every day you would want w/o DAC.
Yeah no DAC for sure. It causes desensitization

I do wonder if combining them gives more side effects, like closer to HGH

Jason Sypolt

Administrator
You can combine Ipamorelin with CJC. They work differently and synergistically like Ipamorelin with Sermorelin do. In fact, CJC is just Sermorelin with a longer half life (about 30 minutes as opposed to 7). Whether or not that is worth the sometimes ridiculous markup of CJC is up to you to decide. Either way if you use Ipamorelin, a good starting dose is 350mcg at bedtime. 100mcg just isn’t going to do much at all.

I would not use DAC. Its purpose is to extend the length of time that CJC is active (days) but it isn’t selective to just CJC so potentially affects your other medications which could be disastrous or even deadly.

Just a quick aside if you are wanting these by prescription. Peptides are no longer a gray area with the FDA and they are sending pharmacies warning letters to cease production of Ipamorelin and CJC along with other peptides like TB500 and BPC-157 since they are not approved for any use in humans, there is virtually no clinical data on them, and they are not on the approved bulks lists. Like what happened with GHRP-2/6 a couple of years ago. We are going to be left with Sermorelin and Ibutamoren. Sermorelin is approved and Ibutamoren went through several trials and had a lot of data on it before it was abandoned because GH is more profitable.

U

Unlockable

You can combine Ipamorelin with CJC. They work differently and synergistically like Ipamorelin with Sermorelin do. In fact, CJC is just Sermorelin with a longer half life (about 30 minutes as opposed to 7). Whether or not that is worth the sometimes ridiculous markup of CJC is up to you to decide. Either way if you use Ipamorelin, a good starting dose is 350mcg at bedtime. 100mcg just isn’t going to do much at all.

I would not use DAC. Its purpose is to extend the length of time that CJC is active (days) but it isn’t selective to just CJC so potentially affects your other medications which could be disastrous or even deadly.

Just a quick aside if you are wanting these by prescription. Peptides are no longer a gray area with the FDA and they are sending pharmacies warning letters to cease production of Ipamorelin and CJC along with other peptides like TB500 and BPC-157 since they are not approved for any use in humans, there is virtually no clinical data on them, and they are not on the approved bulks lists. Like what happened with GHRP-2/6 a couple of years ago. We are going to be left with Sermorelin and Ibutamoren. Sermorelin is approved and Ibutamoren went through several trials and had a lot of data on it before it was abandoned because GH is more profitable.
I know about them being combined, but just curious if CJC adds negatives while also adding gains, gains that may not be worth it to me. I ordered Ipamorelin by itself for now.

Isn't saturation dose for Ipamorelin 1mcg or kg of body weight? 100mcg would still be 31mcg over my body weight. I do see some running higher doses.

Yeah empower and hallendale bailed on peptides, mine is coming from APS. This actually blows, I hate buying stuff from places like peptide sciences and elite peptides, feels like I'm getting garbage with the unknown factor

Jason Sypolt

Administrator
I know about them being combined, but just curious if CJC adds negatives while also adding gains, gains that may not be worth it to me. I ordered Ipamorelin by itself for now.

Isn't saturation dose for Ipamorelin 1mcg or kg of body weight? 100mcg would still be 31mcg over my body weight. I do see some running higher doses.

Yeah empower and hallendale bailed on peptides, mine is coming from APS. This actually blows, I hate buying stuff from places like peptide sciences and elite peptides, feels like I'm getting garbage with the unknown factor
I know what you mean. I’m forced to buy melanotan 2 from peptide sites because it protects me from sunburn here in FL and it’s all over the place in quality. APS is small enough that they probably haven’t received the letter yet.

I’ve seen Ipamorelin at 250mcg when combined with another peptide, but 350 when used in its own. Whatever dose you end up on, you will probably want to get at least a 90-day supply. Avoid anything with potassium and carbs/sugars at least a couple of hours before/after taking the peptide or it will be wasted.

I can’t speak for CJC specifically. It just never appealed to me for the cost. Ipamorelin is tolerated very well. Personally, I use Ibutamoren 12.5mg EOD and Stanozolol 10mg BID and love it. Ibutamoren blows all the peptides away in terms of half life (over 20 hours), you don’t get the hunger, and the side effects from the 2 negate each other st those doses. It’s an expensive protocol, but it works.

U

Unlockable

I know what you mean. I’m forced to buy melanotan 2 from peptide sites because it protects me from sunburn here in FL and it’s all over the place in quality. APS is small enough that they probably haven’t received the letter yet.

I’ve seen Ipamorelin at 250mcg when combined with another peptide, but 350 when used in its own. Whatever dose you end up on, you will probably want to get at least a 90-day supply. Avoid anything with potassium and carbs/sugars at least a couple of hours before/after taking the peptide or it will be wasted.

I can’t speak for CJC specifically. It just never appealed to me for the cost. Ipamorelin is tolerated very well. Personally, I use Ibutamoren 12.5mg EOD and Stanozolol 10mg BID and love it. Ibutamoren blows all the peptides away in terms of half life (over 20 hours), you don’t get the hunger, and the side effects from the 2 negate each other st those doses. It’s an expensive protocol, but it works.
Most days I'll probably only be able to avoid carbs etc an hour before injection. There just aren't enough hours in the day to get off work, wait out the after 5 crowd, get to the gym, Publix, target, get back, eat, laundry etc and still have a nice huge window before bed.

So you're saying the winstrol cancels out the bloat from the MK? The only issue there is I don't need anything else that can harm tendons. I just messed my shoulder up weeks ago and am losing all progress because I can't do much. Have thrown PT, Chiro, massage, arnica gel, fish oil, bpc157, tb500 at it to no avail. Not sure if torn, will never be able to find out with my insurance.

moolah59

I have not taken SARMS because of articles like this..https://www.ergo-log.com/overlap-of-the-side-effects-of-sarms-mk-677-anabolic-steroids.html

Jason Sypolt

Administrator
I have not taken SARMS because of articles like this..https://www.ergo-log.com/overlap-of-the-side-effects-of-sarms-mk-677-anabolic-steroids.html
SARMs are one of the biggest lies on the Internet. They are not a better or any degree of alternative to TRT, they don’t have the power of anabolic steroids, and they have more side effects which can also be more severe. And no one knows if they are safe long-term. Anecdotally, it seems like the younger guys chase after them a lot more because of the misled promise of easier gains. As the article points out the information about them is even wrong such as Ibutamoren being called a SARM. It’s a GHRP, wildly different.

moolah59

SARMs are one of the biggest lies on the Internet. They are not a better or any degree of alternative to TRT, they don’t have the power of anabolic steroids, and they have more side effects which can also be more severe. And no one knows if they are safe long-term. Anecdotally, it seems like the younger guys chase after them a lot more because of the misled promise of easier gains. As the article points out the information about them is even wrong such as Ibutamoren being called a SARM. It’s a GHRP, wildly different.
I am sorry I confused SARMS with GHRP...are GHRP more reliable and useful..I would really like to know more about them

Vtail

I'm trying to source CJC-1295 blended w/ Ipamorelin. I found some on Peptidesciences but its a blend of CJC1295, Ipamorelin and GHRP-2 (3mg ea). Anyone have any opinions on this? I don't know much about GHRP-2. Thanks in advance.

JmarkH

I've been ordering from Elite Peptides. CJC w/Iprmorelin. But haven't purchased from anywhere else. So, can't attest to potency.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me