Introduction and PSA lab numbers

Buy Lab Tests Online

AFSOCCRNA

Hello all. 57 and have been on TRT for a couple years, 200mg divided up into 2 x/week. Just moved and started with the VA in Arizona. Got some labs and all looked good except for a PSA of 4.3. Has been creeping up for a few years and the VA is balking at writing a script for drug. Am now working with Defy Medical which I found here and they are concerned, haven’t talked to a practitioner yet but not sure what they will say.

Had DRE by a urologist about 2.5 years ago when dealing with a kidney stone and all he mentioned was a bit of hypertrophy. Not sure if I should be looking to see another urologist yet or not.

Lots of confusing info out there re TRT and prostate care so I’m trying to get through it.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Just make sure you don't have a prostate infection. Most clinics will not start you on TRT at PSA equal of greater than 4 since it is a contraindication for TRT which can make them liable.

VacationMan

I've had an occasional PSA test come back high - like in the 4.7 range. My usual is 1.2 to 1.7, invariably under 2.0. Retest a few days later and the results came back at my usual normal. Doc and I discuss...and the high test results seemed to correlate to a romp in the sack with the wife the night before (and I had a whopper of an orgasm). Doc said it's plausible, so...there's that to take into consideration.

Going forward, I just make sure to abstain a couple of days before blood testing. High PSA hasn't occurred since.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me