Interview: Clomid for TRT-Clomiphene Citrate and Enclomiphene for LOW Testosterone

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

thirdstone

Hi Nelson, great video, thanks! I have a question you didn't really cover. Is clomiphene effective at simply preventing testicular atrophy while on TRT?

When I started TRT I only added HCG for that reason, my testicles were aching and I didn't want them to atrophy. Libido and everything else was good on just T. So I'm just looking for a replacement for HCG to keep them functioning since our HCG supply is going away.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Unfortunately, clomiphene does not seem to revert or prevent testicular atrophy.
The exception is if you bypass the hypothalamus by co-administering GnRH. Most will find this impractical, but it does work to prevent atrophy, likely even better than hCG due to production of FSH in addition to LH:

thirdstone

Thanks Nelson! I do know it's still available, but the price is many times higher.

Oh, I just clicked your link for coupons, that's a good price! My Dr. stocked up and has their own supply for now, but when that runs out I'll try goodrx again. Thanks!

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I bet all my money that the price of hCG from regular pharmacies will go up dramatically when compounding pharmacies stop making it completely.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me