Interesting Initial Experience With an Emsella Chair

Buy Lab Tests Online

ResearchIt

I went to a clinic that has an Emsella chair. It is an FDA approved device to treat incontinence in women by strenghtening the pevlic floor. For men, it supposedly helps with erections, sensitivity, ejaculation/orgasm, and urinary issues too. You sit on it and it sends out electromagnetic pulses up into your pelvic floor which causes the muscles to contract and relax. Basically it triggers your pelvic floor muscles to do kegels. I only did a demo and sat on the thing for 5 minutes. I have done kegels regularly before, but this was something well beyond anything you could do by yourself. I definitely felt a special exertion in my pelvic floor muscles.

For the past year or two, my nocturnal and morning erections have been weaker than in the past despite good natural labs and being healthy and fit at age 43. Well, the night after the demo, I had some super hard nocturnal erections - much improved to what I have been experiencing recently. While I don't have ED, I kind of feel like my perineum area and penis have shriveled up a bit. After even that short demo I felt something good was going on in my perineum and my erections felt a bit better.

I have signed up to get a series of treatments on the chair (6x - 30 minutes each). I'll let you guys know how it goes.

Does anyone else have experience with the Emsella chair?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Jucaro

I went to a clinic that has an Emsella chair. It is an FDA approved device to treat incontinence in women by strenghtening the pevlic floor. For men, it supposedly helps with erections, sensitivity, ejaculation/orgasm, and urinary issues too. You sit on it and it sends out electromagnetic pulses up into your pelvic floor which causes the muscles to contract and relax. Basically it triggers your pelvic floor muscles to do kegels. I only did a demo and sat on the thing for 5 minutes. I have done kegels regularly before, but this was something well beyond anything you could do by yourself. I definitely felt a special exertion in my pelvic floor muscles.

For the past year or two, my nocturnal and morning erections have been weaker than in the past despite good natural labs and being healthy and fit at age 43. Well, the night after the demo, I had some super hard nocturnal erections - much improved to what I have been experiencing recently. While I don't have ED, I kind of feel like my perineum area and penis have shriveled up a bit. After even that short demo I felt something good was going on in my perineum and my erections felt a bit better.

I have signed up to get a series of treatments on the chair (6x - 30 minutes each). I'll let you guys know how it goes.

Any update? @ResearchIt

Simbarn

Hi Researchit, I have the Tesla former FMS in my clinic (Emsella's competitor). It is also a magnetic muscle stimulation machine. I have not got the chair attachment as yet, just the single applicators for aesthetic purposes. We are considering getting the chair attachment which is used for what you have just tried. I am very interested to hear how you go with these treatments. My machine also has the settings for ED and incontinence therapy.
The contractions it stimulates can be very strong when used on the abdominal and other muscle groups. We have had some great results with the abdominal area and core strength.

Last edited:

Pacman

I don't have any experience with the Emsella chair. But strengthening the pelvic floor muscles was the whole basis of the book "The Multi-Orgasmic Man": The Multi-Orgasmic Man: Sexual Secrets Every Man Should Know: Chia, Mantak, Abrams, Douglas: 9780062513366: Amazon.com: Books

Although the author of that book is not the only person who capitalized on that concept: Stamena: The Best Kegel App for Men - Nat Eliason

I actually have the Stamena app on my phone haha. When I did do the exercises I recall having better erections and better sex for some time, but then I got lazy and forgot about the exercises.

Pacman

Also as a side note, wouldn't it be more beneficial to manually contract and release your pelvic floor muscles than to have them involuntarily respond to electromagnetic pulses if the goal is to improve functionality in the bedroom? The Emsella chair seems more like a massage of sorts. Like those TENs units. Is it like that?

ResearchIt

Sorry for the delay getting back to you guys. I haven't been on here for the last few weeks.

It's been almost two weeks since I finished the six Emsella chair appointments, so enough time for them to take effect. The treatment certainly gives the pelvic floor muscles a good workout. I feel like my muscle tone down there has improved and is stronger. Even though before the treatments I did not have ED and my erections weren't terrible to start with, I had been experiencing fewer morning erections than in the past and sometimes erections were less reliable than in the past.

So did the treatments help with erections for me? Maybe a little bit, but not a lot, maybe like a 5% improvement, so little I might be making that up lol. That first night's nocturnal erection improvement I observed was probably just a coincidence I guess, because I didn't see it continue regularly during or after the treatments.

How about strength of orgasm? Again, maybe a little improvement, but not a lot, maybe 10% improvement.

Urinary improvement? Same, maybe a little improvement, but not a lot, maybe 15% improvement.

Muscle tone down there? I think this improved for sure. I workout twice a week and am in good shape. I have also done Kegels in the past, but it takes a lot of time and I never felt significant progress from doing them. These chair treatments work the pelvic floor substantially more than you could and in a short amount of time - so it accelerates the process of toning those muscles.

Is it worth it? I am glad I did the treatments and don't care about the money spent. I feel as though it was good routine maintenance on my 43 year old body, though not a game changer for me. I don't suddenly feel 30 years old again down there. If you don't care about the money, go for it. If money is tight for you, I wouldn't strongly recommend it.

ResearchIt

Hi Researchit, I have the Tesla former FMS in my clinic (Emsella's competitor). It is also a magnetic muscle stimulation machine. I have not got the chair attachment as yet, just the single applicators for aesthetic purposes. We are considering getting the chair attachment which is used for what you have just tried. I am very interested to hear how you go with these treatments. My machine also has the settings for ED and incontinence therapy.
The contractions it stimulates can be very strong when used on the abdominal and other muscle groups. We have had some great results with the abdominal area and core strength.
That's interesting, it's always nice to have competition for us consumers :)

Yes, I agree the muscle contractions can be quite strong, it is not like a massage, it is like a workout for sure.

ResearchIt

Also as a side note, wouldn't it be more beneficial to manually contract and release your pelvic floor muscles than to have them involuntarily respond to electromagnetic pulses if the goal is to improve functionality in the bedroom? The Emsella chair seems more like a massage of sorts. Like those TENs units. Is it like that?
I asked them about that as well. You can somewhat get your mind involved even though the contractions are involuntary. You can kind of follow the rhythm of the machine and contract your muscles along with it. I think you are right that manually contracting and releasing muscles would be better, but I don't think there is a way you could do as many or could do them as intensely as happens with this machine.

It's definitely not like a massage, it's just a bunch of sequenced muscle contractions.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me