Interested in HGH question

Buy Lab Tests Online

Checkdis

Hey guys,

I have been dealing with a very rough recovery from crashed estrogen. I have been battling symptoms for nearly a year and a half and am at that point I would want to try anything to get me better. I have the impression HGH could help revitalize my system and possibly bring my body back to homeostasis. My question is, how do I explain this to a doctor, I am 29 y/o, I know that is still young and right in that grey area where my body is starting to decline. I just want to ask my doctor, but not come across as if I am taking advantage of his practice. I also live in New York and I know it is very difficult to be prescribed HGH unless you are immune compromised, burn victim, cancer..etc. I just want to to give HGH a shot and see if it will help me improve in my symptoms. How to a persuade my doctor in prescribing this compound? Has anyone been successful in NY, and if so what did you say? And let’s say this is a perfect world and I have a prescription, what should my protocol be to avoid serious side effects? Thanks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

I'm not an expert on HGH, but ya I would think at your age it's going to be very difficult to get your doctor to prescribe you HGH, especially if your growth hormone levels are within range. Even if he was to prescribe HGH, it's very very expensive. I've never done HGH, but I did use peptides for 6 months. GHRP 2 and GHRP 6 specifically. My last TRT clinic was pushing them hard. I only tried them because the doctor “recommended” I use them, and at that time I was feeling horrible with my low T symptoms, and was willing to try anything. Long story short, it cost $500/ month, and that was for peptides! Not even real HGH. It did raise my IGF-1 levels from 250 to 350, and it was easier to keep fat off and maintain muscle, but did nothing for my low T symptoms, so after the 6 month supply was up, I didn't reorder more. It was just too expensive.

There is the option of using mk-677 (ibutamoren) though. That's what I would personally try first if I was you. If you don't know anything about it, just google it or check out some videos on YouTube about it. It will save you a ton of money, and save u the aggravation of trying to get HGH or peptides prescribed by your doctor. If I was interested in raising my growth hormone levels, or needed to recover from an injury or surgery or something like that, I would personally just go buy some MK-677.

Checkdis

I agree it is pricey, I used to take growth recreationally when I was younger and would get Genotropin 16iu pens for $100 a piece but of course they would come from Turkey, a country where it was legal to purchase. In addition to my HGH, I would take DAC and the same peptide you took GHRP6 to pulsate my levels throughout the day. I had it all spaced out well too.... never went past 2.5iu every 45 minutes of growth hormone (would inject 3-4 times a day), spaced out my meals so my body could properly absorb the compounds. And took the peptides in the morning, post workout and bedtime. Life was great then lol. I never abused the substance, but really utilized my moneys worth is what I am trying to get at.

But now I am trying my best to heal from two invasive surgeries, as well try anything to hopefully rebuild my system. I use to be lean and healthy, and I know HGH used to get me past my limits with quick recoveries.... maybe I will talk to Defy about MK-677... I do have an appointment coming up with them in October in Florida. If I were prescribed HGH, I do have the money for it to try for at least a year anyway. It is the god particle in my opinion. Thé best substance ever.

Last edited:

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Another option is injectable Ipamorelin. Unlike ibutamoren (MK 677), it does not increase hunger. Doses range from 0.5 to 1 mg per day, injected before bed under the skin. Empower Pharmacy sells it by prescription and some online sites also (although I am not sure which one is legit).

sokaiya

Hey guys,

I have been dealing with a very rough recovery from crashed estrogen. I have been battling symptoms for nearly a year and a half and am at that point I would want to try anything to get me better. I have the impression HGH could help revitalize my system and possibly bring my body back to homeostasis. My question is, how do I explain this to a doctor, I am 29 y/o, I know that is still young and right in that grey area where my body is starting to decline. I just want to ask my doctor, but not come across as if I am taking advantage of his practice. I also live in New York and I know it is very difficult to be prescribed HGH unless you are immune compromised, burn victim, cancer..etc. I just want to to give HGH a shot and see if it will help me improve in my symptoms. How to a persuade my doctor in prescribing this compound? Has anyone been successful in NY, and if so what did you say? And let’s say this is a perfect world and I have a prescription, what should my protocol be to avoid serious side effects? Thanks.

I think first thing is first and you should get your IGF-1 and IGF-BP3 levels FIRST.

jmyers

I live in manhattan and was tested for GH deficiency. I’m 41 and failed the necessary tests so I could legally get a prescription for growth hormone. I use a brand called Zomactin. I’ll post pictures and cost as it’s very reasonable. In order to be legally prescribed growth hormone you actually need to have a diagnosed deficiency. I was administered an hour and a half test where my doctor injected me and then drew my blood every 30 minutes. I’ll post details when I get home.

MarcoFL

you are 29 years old asking for this with a IGF-1 over 200? at your age with those numbers you should not be doing anything...but if you are bent on it try the Ipam but be committed for at least 1-1.5 years or total waste of time.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me