Insulin Syringe Help

Buy Lab Tests Online

GreenMachineX

I’m tired of losing so much testosterone with my twice per week shots in the tip of the 23g needle. It’s like a quarter ml or something, so by the time I’m supposed to run out of test, if I was using the dose I’m prescribed, I’d run out way too fast. So anyway, when you draw with a slin pin, do you inject with that same needle? You can’t swap out slin pin needles right? Also, if using a half inch slin pin, can I still inject just twice per week? It doesn’t need to be more frequent sub Q correct? Thanks in advance.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
I’m tired of losing so much testosterone with my twice per week shots in the tip of the 23g needle. It’s like a quarter ml or something, so by the time I’m supposed to run out of test, if I was using the dose I’m prescribed, I’d run out way too fast. So anyway, when you draw with a slin pin, do you inject with that same needle? You can’t swap out slin pin needles right? Also, if using a half inch slin pin, can I still inject just twice per week? It doesn’t need to be more frequent sub Q correct? Thanks in advance.

So anyway, when you draw with a slin pin, do you inject with that same needle?

-absolutely

You can’t swap out slin pin needles right?

-insulin syringes have a fixed needle

Also, if using a half inch slin pin, can I still inject just twice per week? It doesn’t need to be more frequent sub Q correct?

- of course

GreenMachineX

Did my first shallow IM with 1/2” slin pin tonight. Other than drawing up double what I should’ve and subsequently wasting it (never done that before, trying to rush), it went really well. That inspired me to see how much I’ve really been losing with my normal 23 gauge pin twice a week...20mg per shot! So I was losing 40mg per week leftover in the end of each needle. So, in just a week and a half I’ll make up for what I lost tonight and after that, won’t be wasting any anymore. And I’m more comfortable going in the quad and other places with a 27 gauge 1/2” pin. Wins all around. Thanks to this board!

GreenMachineX

They are asking me for scrip. and dr. already prescriped me some that I already turned in at pharmacy with drawing needles too. Was wanting to try the easy touch too.
It didn’t ask me for a prescription, but there was a box I had to a few options to click from and just clicked these are for a prescribed medication (or something like that). Super easy.

madman

Super Moderator
They are asking me for scrip. and dr. already prescriped me some that I already turned in at pharmacy with drawing needles too. Was wanting to try the easy touch too.

Most online sources would not require a script to purchase insulin syringes!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me