Insulin syringe - air bubbles

Buy Lab Tests Online

HealthMan

I recently switched the syringe i was using to inject testosterone cypionate shallow IM. I bought insulin needles from easy touch (27G 1/2 inch). A lot of times i get a tiny bubble that no matter what i do i cannot push out the syringe. Anyone else has this issue? When i was using BD insulin syringes with detachable needles i never had this problem. I was always able to push any air bubbles out.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
I find that if you draw a little extra past your injection dose line it will leave some extra open space in the front area of the syringe as you are drawing. Than you can flick your finger at the plunger and any air bubbles will usually rise to the top open space and pop, than push the plunger towards your dosage line on the syringe and if there are any air bubbles left especially a fair size one as you push the plunger the bubble will leave the needle and go back into your vial, always works for me!

HealthMan

It worked with de BD syringe not with this one. The testosterone find its way around the air bubble. But i think i might have a solution. Pull just a little bit of testosterone and push everything back into the vial. And then draw normally. This should work. I will try Saturday when my next injection is due!

HarryCat

I always get a tiny bubble as well, no matter how much I flick it the bubble stays put, for whatever reason (I'm sure a physicist could explain it) the bubble doesn't move to the center where the needle is so I can't push it out. It's so small I don't worry about it and inject anyway.

HealthMan

I always get a tiny bubble as well, no matter how much I flick it the bubble stays put, for whatever reason (I'm sure a physicist could explain it) the bubble doesn't move to the center where the needle is so I can't push it out. It's so small I don't worry about it and inject anyway.

Have you tried to draw a small amount and push it all back to the vial and then draw again? The problem is that the oil might find its way around the air bubble. But if u draw a bit and push it all back the air will be gone gone. In theory. Can't wait to try!

BigFilly

Have you tried to draw a small amount and push it all back to the vial and then draw again? The problem is that the oil might find its way around the air bubble. But if u draw a bit and push it all back the air will be gone gone. In theory. Can't wait to try!

This is exactly what I do and it completely eliminated the "micro bubbles" (I know thats not a technical term but that's what i call them at least) that seemed to always creep in the syringe. I also find if after doing that step, I draw very slowly, there are no bubbles at all. Works great!

I enjoy the bubbles, sometimes my muscle will make a funny fart sound if I inject it, haha. I'm just kidding. It's so meaningless and small, it truly doesn't matter, the amount of test that it's displacing is probably within the standard error margin of insulin syringe manufacturing standards.

user_joe

I use 30g needles. I backfill them though so knowing the dosage is right is not an issue. I then add hcg which obviously doesn't mix. I don't have issues with the bubbles injecting in the delts daily.

HealthMan

Ok. This morning did the following. I drew just a little bit into the syringe and then pushed all back into the vial. And then i drew the dosage i needed and no air bubbles!

HealthMan

I enjoy the bubbles, sometimes my muscle will make a funny fart sound if I inject it, haha. I'm just kidding. It's so meaningless and small, it truly doesn't matter, the amount of test that it's displacing is probably within the standard error margin of insulin syringe manufacturing standards.

Hehehe! I know sometimes i get tiny bubbles no issue. But the air bubble i was getting was not small. It was probably reading 0.2 CC in the syringe. But using this technique of drawing a small amount and pushing it all back to the vial then drawing the correct dosage worked

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me