Insulin Needle Question and shout out To AllegroMedical

Buy Lab Tests Online

BBaller

Hey guys- not sure this is the right thread, so please feel free to move elsewhere if appropriate, mods.

Quick shoutout to Allegro Medical- I ordered these 28g insulin syringes Monday night with 99c promo shipping. They estimated 7-10 days to Florida where I live and it showed up just after noon here on Wednesday.

Great service and great price!

One question: it's probably no big deal, but the needles say prominently 'Insulin Only'- is there are reason I should *not* use them for Test cyp or HCG? Aside from perhaps the fact that drawing will be slower with the 28g vs the 20g drawing needle I've been using, I imagine sterility and safety would be the same right?

Thanks for any insight guys

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

MG123

That warning is only because the measurement on the syringe is in "insulin units." It is just to protect them from liability if someone uses them and thinks that it is mL or some other measurement and takes the wrong dosage. You are good to go to use them for Test Cyp and hCG.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
What MG said; no worries.

BTW, I've been using Allegro for years and am 100% satisfied as well.

Shipping like over night and their prices are excellent...can't beat that!!!

BBaller

That warning is only because the measurement on the syringe is in "insulin units." It is just to protect them from liability if someone uses them and thinks that it is mL or some other measurement and takes the wrong dosage. You are good to go to use them for Test Cyp and hCG.

Thanks MG123- that does make we wonder, though: are they not mL? I currently take 70mg Test Cyp twice per week in 200mg/mL strength, so I've been doing .35mL each injection.

Should I be converting and adjusting that for insulin units? If so, what's the conversion rate? Or is it effectively the same?

BBaller

What MG said; no worries.

BTW, I've been using Allegro for years and am 100% satisfied as well.

Shipping like over night and their prices are excellent...can't beat that!!!

Agreed- thanks Gene. You and several other guys pointed me toward them since joining this forum. Appreciate the recommendation!

MG123

No problem, BBaller. Most insulin syringes are 100 units per 1 mL. So if this is true for your's, then your dosage of .35mL would just be 35 units.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me