Insomnia difficulty falling in sleep

Buy Lab Tests Online

sammmy

Yes using Temazepam according to my prescription without a single problem for years, never increasing the dose, makes me a "drug addict".

You on the other hand, clearly don't have a prescription for it or you would know it is not used "twice a week" for severe insomnia. Do you actually buy stuff like that from internet or the "local vendors", cause that is what drug addicts do.

Lemme guess, you only use the "good pills" only on the weekend so you don't get addicted? LOL

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Hyrulewarrior1978

Yes using Temazepam according to my prescription without a single problem for years, never increasing the dose, makes me a "drug addict".

You on the other hand, clearly don't have a prescription for it or you would know it is not used "twice a week" for severe insomnia. Do you actually buy stuff like that from internet or the "local vendors", cause that is what drug addicts do.

Lemme guess, you only use the "good pills" only on the weekend so you don't get addicted? LOL
Looks like you need to reread my post from before describing my experience with ambien. Ambien has a shorter half life than temazepam and isn’t considered a true benzo, yet when I stopped taking them I had withdrawals from hell that lasted more than a year. Temazepam is more potent than ambien with a longer half life. How about try cold-turkeying temazepam and get back to us in a week or two.

sammmy

I had stopped temazepam at times when I am sick and absolutely nothing happens, except falling asleep at 9am. You are talking nonsense about a drug that you have no experience with. Ambien is a way harsher sleep drug than temazepam from my actual experience with both. The most common complaint of Temazepam is that it failed to induce sleep, it doesn't knock you unconscious or high as you probably fantasize.

"Withdrawals from Ambien" that lasted more than a year? I'm sure any medical professional will laugh hard at that. My guess is that you are on a whole bunch of other psychotropic drugs and blame Ambien for anything including "the global warming".

Hyrulewarrior1978

I had stopped temazepam at times when I am sick and absolutely nothing happens, except falling asleep at 9am. You are talking nonsense about a drug that you have no experience with. Ambien is a way harsher sleep drug than temazepam from my actual experience with both. The most common complaint of Temazepam is that it failed to induce sleep, it doesn't knock you unconscious or high as you probably fantasize.

"Withdrawals from Ambien" that lasted more than a year? I'm sure any medical professional will laugh hard at that. My guess is that you are on a whole bunch of other psychotropic drugs and blame Ambien for anything including "the global warming".
Screw you dude. I don’t have to prove my experience to you or anyone else. I know what I went through. Everyone on this forum can see youre an addict but you can’t for some reason. Good luck.

sammmy

You experienced a "more than a year withdrawal" from Ambien. I haven't - must be from my severe addiction LOL

You should stay away from anything with even the tiniest possibility of addiction such as sugar, chocolate, pizza, alcohol etc. You can't handle those.

DragonBits

Sleep Symptoms Associated with Intake of Specific Dietary Nutrients​

IMO it's worthwhile to look over this doc, some nutrient and timing can either help or hurt sleep.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me