Buy Lab Tests Online

robertico.om88

Hey was wondering if anyone had experience with this. Was on TRT for 18 months, started to mess with trt and ai doses and got horrible insomnia and anxiety. Used PCT and adaptogens and it went away but after I stopped insomnia and hot flashes came back and Id wake up 2-3 times a night, or couldn’t fall asleep especially after a leg day; sauna, or stressing out. Based on my labs, functional med doc insists I use Gonadorelin, but i read it’s bs. Should I go along with it or continue to wait for my body to get back to normal? Any way I can get restorative sleep? any help will be apperciated.

Attachments

• CD0B3B4A-AA08-4887-9208-777008165457.jpeg
    CD0B3B4A-AA08-4887-9208-777008165457.jpeg
    244.3 KB · Views: 32
  • 23E0A0B6-2834-4A84-B806-E1517CBFEACE.jpeg
    23E0A0B6-2834-4A84-B806-E1517CBFEACE.jpeg
    181.6 KB · Views: 33
  • DC772DD4-4C54-4904-9F28-FF02FCF78F39.jpeg
    DC772DD4-4C54-4904-9F28-FF02FCF78F39.jpeg
    234 KB · Views: 26
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Gonadorelin is BS, as you say.

Are you off TRT now? What other meds are you on?

Have you tried chewable melatonin? , getting at least 10,000 steps per day? Decreasing caffeine or stimulants, if any?

robertico.om88

Gonadorelin is BS, as you say.

Are you off TRT now? What other meds are you on?

Have you tried chewable melatonin? , getting at least 10,000 steps per day? Decreasing caffeine or stimulants, if any?
yeah i stopped TRT in May. I am on Trazadone, have tried Mertazipine. i have chewable melatonin but it doesn’t really work, i decreased all caffeine and stimulants, only having a cup of instant coffee a day, I’ve also tried magnesium, adaptogens, glutamine, all dat shit, someone recommended animal PM product and l-tryptophan so gonna try that tonight.

sammmy

Glutamine has to be at least 5 grams in a cup of water, 1 hour before bed.
A well working melatonin is the 300 micrograms (0.3 mg) instant release capsules by LifeExtension. It is considered a physiological dose.

If these don't work, there are prescription meds which are typically vilified by some doctors and on internet.

Ambien is very effective but turns on abruptly, makes me sleepy after half an hour with weird visual effects, memory formation during that half an hour is impaired and you may not remember dreams at all in the morning - very useful if you have nightmares. My Ambien is a 12.5mg slow release generic by some Indian company (Lupin) but I have to chew the tablet or it won't release anything - their composition is just bad.

Temazepam is a prescription benzo for sleep with a rather gradual turning on and off. It takes 1.5 hours to make me sleepy and does not suppress memory so much during that time.

Ambien or Temazepam should be taken on empty stomach several hours after dinner or they won't work if mixed with food. Temazepam is especially fussy about that.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me