Inositol

Buy Lab Tests Online

evolution69

Anyone use inositol for anxiety/ocd? The suggested dosage is around 18g/day for these conditions. I have used it in the past and seemed to work great for sleep at times and then not at all. I have also found if I take it for a week or two I start feeling a little sluggish during the day, but it has been a while and I haven't tried it since being on TRT.

It seems to have some effect on hormones because women use it for PCOS so I am wondering if anyone has tried it and had any negative effect on testosterone or estradiol. I am feeling pretty dialled on my protocol right now and I don't want to mess anything up! My anxiety has decreased on TRT but I still struggle with it.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

t_spacemonkey

i used it. i think it works a bit. you need to dissolve 18g in a large water bottle and sip throughout a day, unless you like diarrhea.
it doesn't work instantly, takes couple weeks. it also is not a downer, it feels more like it clears your mind a bit. the effects set in slowly.

t_spacemonkey

me too. anything to improve sleep.
i'm too looking for sleep improvement. I feel amazing during the day. energy, euphoria. evening....impossible to fall to sleep lately. been cycling a combination of gabapentin/hydroxizine (seroquel 12.5mg when it gets really bad) but i hate those drugs the next day feels shit till noon or so
restarted inositol. fingers crossed

GreenMachineX

i'm too looking for sleep improvement. I feel amazing during the day. energy, euphoria. evening....impossible to fall to sleep lately. been cycling a combination of gabapentin/hydroxizine (seroquel 12.5mg when it gets really bad) but i hate those drugs the next day feels shit till noon or so
Do you notice any effects right away, or all of them take a while?

Are you still using seroquel and your prescriptions with inositol?

t_spacemonkey

Do you notice any effects right away, or all of them take a while?

Are you still using seroquel and your prescriptions with inositol?
i'd say at least 1-2 weeks before I felt it. comes on subtle but felt really like mind clears of dirt. the key is to keep taking it when you don't feel shit right away.
seroquel is very effective for sleep both induction and maintenance, but you feel like zombie for couple H next day, even at the super tiny dose of 10mg or so.
i've used it for a week or so, and now getting into a lower caliber drug, which is gabapentin300+hydroxizine 10mg. at least I wake up happy
I will try some CBN extract next.
men i have no idea what hit me now.....i did nothing different.
reduced my T from 200mg->150mg just to be sure, although i am not convinced this is it. and this also takes time for the body to adjust

SSHSSA74

Keep us updated.

evolution69

Tried 18g the other night and woke up with a serious migraine. The inositol was a little old and past the expiry date so that may have been a factor. I purchased some new stuff and will slowly try to build up the dose. I seem to be susceptible to migraines because other supps like NAC and Creatine tend to trigger them for me.

Meanwhile, CBD/CBN has been helping my sleep quite a bit, but it doesn't seem to touch my anxiety that much. And I have to be careful with taking too much because it starts to mess with my energy levels during the day.

t_spacemonkey

i can highly recommend passion flower + lemon balm for anxiety/sleep.
i use bulk supplements. you need doses at 2-3g. they work in synergy. very effective but need to be rotated to avoid tolerance

t_spacemonkey

a quick sync on this thread, I discovered apigenin + agmatine as highly effective supplements for anxiety/sleep. I do take 1 apigenin and 2 agmatine capsules in the AM, and 3 apigenin and 2 agmatine capsules at night. this is the best natural supplement combo i discovered in years probably for sleep/anxiety.
I still mix 15g of inositol in my drinking water.
i had 2 setbacks in the last couple weeks, 1 of .25ml HCG injection, felt like shit for a week, throwing my HCG in the garbage at this point, and another problem was losartan, send me into days of hellish anxiety. resolved 3 days after I stopped. I am done with all BP meds forever, will manage it naturally. those drugs are garbage too.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me