Injections per week

Buy Lab Tests Online
When i started TRT I was injecting twice a week 70mg 2x a week. Was starting to feel good, strong, and had better clarity. Now, Im just fatigue, down, and feeling weak. Dont know if this is cause I crashed my E2(but its been over a month now since that happened), or is it because I lowered my dose to 100mg a week, once a week. It shows I have low SHBG on my last lab, and I seen that its better for guys who have low SHBG to inject multiple times per week, but I stopped due to the quick rise in my hematocrit, and the crash of my estrogen. Now Im stuck not knowing what to do, got labs next week to determine if my estrogen is coming up, and also to see if my testosterone is mainiting since I switched protocols.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

abe

Did you go through a honeymoon period where you felt amazing, I know I did, right from my first injection. It doesn't last forever though.

Did you go through a honeymoon period where you felt amazing, I know I did, right from my first injection. It doesn't last forever though.
Actually, my first few weeks was hell on it, then one day woke up, and felt like the HULK!! Kept that same momentum for awhile, then I added in some anstrazole without doing labs, just thought i was experiencing low estrogen, and did labs, and come to find out, it was tanked. I dont think Im a high estrogen converter, cause i only took .5 twice, and that would not have tanked it. On the HCG now, and hoping things level out.

abe

Actually, my first few weeks was hell on it, then one day woke up, and felt like the HULK!! Kept that same momentum for awhile, then I added in some anstrazole without doing labs, just thought i was experiencing low estrogen, and did labs, and come to find out, it was tanked. I dont think Im a high estrogen converter, cause i only took .5 twice, and that would not have tanked it. On the HCG now, and hoping things level out.
When I first started trt, I did get the testosterone flu for two weeks. Even though I felt sick, my libido went through the roof.

When I first started trt, I did get the testosterone flu for two weeks. Even though I felt sick, my libido went through the roof.
Hey Abe, wanted to pass something along to you, cause you said you're not enjoying the trt benefits as much as you did before. I take grape seed oil for the blood thinning benefits, and hopes to also lower my hematocrit. TRT makes your blood thick and when its too thick in some, it can make you feel tired.

Grape seed oil or grape seed extract?
extract is what I take. Im not sure about the benefits of the oil. I feel good when I take it, but have to take breaks from it, cause it starts to lose its benefits. I think its because it takes some iron with it, and can affect the gut bacteria some.

abe

Hey Abe, wanted to pass something along to you, cause you said you're not enjoying the trt benefits as much as you did before. I take grape seed oil for the blood thinning benefits, and hopes to also lower my hematocrit. TRT makes your blood thick and when its too thick in some, it can make you feel tired.
My HCT has been holding steady at 48 now for the last few years. But thanks for the information about grapeseed oil.

madman

Super Moderator
When i started TRT I was injecting twice a week 70mg 2x a week. Was starting to feel good, strong, and had better clarity. Now, Im just fatigue, down, and feeling weak. Dont know if this is cause I crashed my E2(but its been over a month now since that happened), or is it because I lowered my dose to 100mg a week, once a week. It shows I have low SHBG on my last lab, and I seen that its better for guys who have low SHBG to inject multiple times per week, but I stopped due to the quick rise in my hematocrit, and the crash of my estrogen. Now Im stuck not knowing what to do, got labs next week to determine if my estrogen is coming up, and also to see if my testosterone is mainiting since I switched protocols.

Where did your TT/FT levels sit on such protocol 140 mg/week (70 mg every 3.5 days)?

You state....."Actually, my first few weeks was hell on it, then one day woke up, and felt like the HULK!! Kept that same momentum for awhile, then I added in some anstrazole without doing labs, just thought i was experiencing low estrogen, and did labs, and come to find out, it was tanked"

Huge mistake adding an aromatase inhibitor without even knowing where your e2 truly sits.....let alone using an a.i. when first starting trt!

Increased hemoglobin/hematocrit/RBC's is a common side effect when using exogenous testosterone and supra-physiological peaks/overall TT/FT levels will have a big impact on increasing these health markers.

When first starting trt hemoglobin/hematocrit levels will increase within the first 1-3 months and can take up to 9-12 months to reach peak levels.

Any time T dose is increased--->hemoglobin/hematocrit will follow.

Regarding SHBG it is critical as it will not only dictate ones dose/injection frequency.....but most importantly what dose of T is needed to achieve a TT level that will result in a healthy FT level.

Some men with low SHBG can get away with injecting twice weekly (every 3.5 days) but injecting EOD or daily is much more common/effective for many.

Seeing as you have low SHBG you can get away with running a lower TT level in order to achieve a healthy FT level.

RLW

I would think your best bet would be to go back to 70mg twice a week since you were feeling great when thats what you were doing.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me