Injections or compounded cream?

Buy Lab Tests Online

marcsmith79

I have been wondering if anyone has tried the compounded cream (not gel) with any success? I read that it emulates your body’s natural production and you can cut out the AI. I’m doing intramuscular injections now and struggling with E2. I can’t find the sweet spot. A coworker has had success with the cream and ditched the injections after a nasty abscess. He stated he’s never going back. Anyone else had the same experience?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

TLR

This is all over the place and highly individualistic. There are quite a few threads on this topic if you search. In a nutshell most on here seem to prefer injections, some do well on the cream and others use both. I would say give it a try and see. Not like your gonna hurt anything, and you can always come back to the needle.

Dansk

Ive been on cream only, since February this year. It has been a success up to this point. I have only had 1 set of follow up labs since starting and all was great with those except DHT which was very high. However I am not concerned. My PSA is fine and my hair has not had any noticeable changes. I do see myself as still dialing in and will get more labs soon. I'm pretty happy at his point.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me