Injections once weekly

Buy Lab Tests Online

TorontoTRT

Really old thread, but I am intrigued by the every five day schedule. Larry P (may not be around here any more) mentioned in several threads he doses every five days as well. I am considering this. Does anyone else have an "unconventional" dosing schedule (conventional being defined as weekly, twice a week, daily, etc)?
Actually I’ve settled on every other day. You get the most bang for the buck from daily shots I find. But for now I’m doing EOD.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

MIP1950

Whenever you change your protocol whether it's a dosage change or frequency change, your body must adapt to the new change and it will takes 6 weeks for testosterone and estrogen to stabilize in the bloodstream, until then your levels will be fluctuating wildly and you will feel good off and on.

I increased my dosage 2 weeks ago and all my levels were sent into chaos and now have 4 more weeks before levels become stable, until then it's bouts of minor anxiety, feeling unwell, and even blood pressure fluctuations. As I get closer to 6 weeks I will start to notice I'm feeling better often as my levels become more and more stable as I near the 6 week mark.

I have SHBG on the lower end and inject 24mg every 2 days, otherwise estrogen is very high.
You might have read this thread on T-Nation. @highpull posted labs from two patients with low shbg. You know his protocol is a weekly injection. Both patients had high total and free testosterone, in spite of low shbg. He doesn't give much importance to shbg.

Systemlord

You might have read this thread on T-Nation. @highpull posted labs from two patients with low shbg. You know his protocol is a weekly injection. Both patients had high total and free testosterone, in spite of low shbg. He doesn't give much importance to shbg.
From my understanding many other doctors (Dr. Saya/Gil T) with more clinical experience have a different take on low SHBG.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching