Injections and Scrotum Cream Protocol

Buy Lab Tests Online

DJ87

What's up guys,

I am curious to see the number of members that are running this type of protocol and what your results were. This is something I have been considering to increase my DHT levels and libido if it is worth it and cost effective. Any input is appreciated.
  1. What strength cream and how many clicks per day?
  2. Application time and frequency?
  3. What positive or negative experiences have you had?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Bryan_K77

I’ve seen people talking about this on other groups quite a bit. Can be harder to dial in a protocol I’d imagine, but seems like a solid plan to me.
1.) totally depends how well you absorb the cream, one click of 200mg/ml cream puts some at >1500 ng/dl total t, others at 200.
2.) depends on the strength of cream, and if you like the up and down feel or consistent. Some people on cream only protocols feel better dosing just in the a.m.
3.) I’ve never done this, but others like the libido boost the elevated dht can bring. Remember, 12 hours after application there is 25% decrease and at 16 post application there is 40% decrease from the cream. So after 24 hours the cream dose should have pretty much cleared your system, although dht stays elevated a little longer I believe, but don’t quote me on that

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me