Injection Protocol

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Hydranted

100mg of test cyp every week
500iu of hCG twice per week

My doctor wants me to start with weekly injections, but said that I can split the dose and inject twice per week if the need arises.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Injecting once or twice a week is really dependent upon a few things:

1. If you just don't like injecting yourself than once a week will be better then twice a week.
2. If you have mid to high levels of SHBG once a week will help to lower SHBG levels freeing up more Free Testosterone which is a very good thing.
3. If you have low SHBG and higher E2 levels, twice a week is a much better protocol as it allows for a bit higher SHBG and doesn't provide for higher peaks and lower lows of Testosterone levels - think more stable levels week over week - and this is much more healthier for many men. I stopped using an AI on twice weekly injections!

There you have it.

Injecting once or twice a week is really dependent upon a few things:

1. If you just don't like injecting yourself than once a week will be better then twice a week.
2. If you have mid to high levels of SHBG once a week will help to lower SHBG levels freeing up more Free Testosterone which is a very good thing.
3. If you have low SHBG and higher E2 levels, twice a week is a much better protocol as it allows for a bit higher SHBG and doesn't provide for higher peaks and lower lows of Testosterone levels - think more stable levels week over week - and this is much more healthier for many men. I stopped using an AI on twice weekly injections!

There you have it.

What injection meds do you use and what dosages? Curious.

bruin

so, as I stated in an earlier post here, I split up my injections throughout the week.

The orig rx order was a weekly inj of T and hcg. I have been splitting up the doses for several months and doing great. Recently I had to travel to a really out of the way place and came to the conclusion it was going to be rather roblematic to adhere to this protocol so I injected T and HCG and hit the road, realizing that Id pick up my reg routine in a week upon my return.

Very disrupted sleep, still felt very energetic, but also experienced some water retention which was evident in one leg and my face.

Was this a result of me interrupting my reg established protocol?
Duane

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching