Injection procedure - test cyp in cottonseed oil

Buy Lab Tests Online

trtthings

I've recently ditched the 18g drawing needle for a 27g (same as I inject with).

I'm finding that half the time when I stick the needle in the cyp bottle and pull down on the plunger, I get no test/oil.

I generally start by drawing 0.2ml of air into the syringe which I inject into the cyp bottle first.

Drawing more air in seems to help. Does anyone have any tips regarding this?

A second thing is, I inject into the quads, a lot of the time I get some swelling afterwards. Are there any tips for this other than injecting slowly? I'm aware it's not considered best practice but I also "aspirate" prior to injecting.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

S1W

I've recently ditched the 18g drawing needle for a 27g (same as I inject with).

I'm finding that half the time when I stick the needle in the cyp bottle and pull down on the plunger, I get no test/oil.

I generally start by drawing 0.2ml of air into the syringe which I inject into the cyp bottle first.

Drawing more air in seems to help. Does anyone have any tips regarding this?

A second thing is, I inject into the quads, a lot of the time I get some swelling afterwards. Are there any tips for this other than injecting slowly? I'm aware it's not considered best practice but I also "aspirate" prior to injecting.

First, how much are you injecting? I assume 0.2ml...if not, there’s your problem.

I’ve heard people say TC in cottonseed is “thicker” than grapeseed but I’ve honestly never noticed a difference, and I use 29g and 30g needles to draw and inject.

Steps (leaving out sanitization, etc):

-Draw air into syringe - should be the same volume as the volume of oil you will draw out.
-Insert needle inject air into vial.
-Invert vial/needle.
-I compress the plunger, then draw back. This is likely unnecessary but may help in starting the vacuum.
-Draw back way past where you want to measure. For example, if I’m injecting 0.3ml and using a 1ml syringe, I’ll draw the plunger back to a bit past 0.7ml and let it fill to the 0.4ml mark.
-I then depress the plunger to inject excess oil/air back into the vial.
-Once oil is at desired measurement, flip vial/needle right side up, remove, inject.

As a side note, once a vial is almost empty (one or two draws left), I inject maybe twice the amount of air.

Last edited:

Goel

I've found that warming the vial makes a huge difference for drawing/injecting.

Post injection, massage the area a bit to distribute the oil in the muscle. I've also used a heating pad on the area for a few minutes with success but massage usually works fine.

Tman

Grapeseed oil is definitely thinner.
I use a 29g with cottonseed...it takes a little longer to draw the first 5 or 6 doses. I inject a full 1 cc of air with each dose. By the 6th dose, there is enough air pressure in the bottle, if force fills the syringe. After that, I add about .2ml of air each draw. Doesn't take me more than 15 seconds or so. I use depo, not the pharm fabbed stuff.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me