Injection Plus Enclomiphene

Buy Lab Tests Online

DixieWrecked

Has anyone seen evidence that Enclomiphene can increase LH and FSH while on TRT? I was thinking of getting off injections and I was thinking of starting Enclomiphene to get everything fired up before getting off the injections.

I was thinking of the implications if this actually worked. People could take Enclomiphene and then inject a very small amount of Test to cap themselves off it does.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
There's been similar discussion with respect to Clomid. For guys on standard TRT doses, adding a SERM is unlikely to stimulate the HPTA enough to raise LH and FSH. There are isolated exceptions.

In theory, if the TRT dose is reduced enough then some HPTA activation should occur. The question is whether the TRT dose at which this occurs is large enough to be useful. We would need experiments to resolve this.

I have shown that TRT + SERM works when GnRH is included. This results in normal levels of LH and FSH, even with the TRT raising peak serum testosterone to nearly 800 ng/dL.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Regarding the idea of "capping off", this is the principle behind the use of nasal gel, e.g. Natesto. Relatively short periods of higher testosterone provide benefits without causing much HPTA suppression. We also speculated that injections of TNE (testosterone, no-ester) might do something similar.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me