Buy Lab Tests Online

Zooulie12

Hello, so I just went back on injections. It’s been over a year and a half since I was on them and sort of forgot the good spots for injecting. I am doing my upper thigh for sub Q. But I remember hearing the stomach was pretty good for sub Q. What was the benefits of sub q over IM? Also my e2 was bottomed out for awhile while on the cream so i am trying to get my e2 up as well. Thanks for the help

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

UCFguy01

I've never noticed a difference between sub Q and IM. IM seems easier and I inject in my shoulder. I didn't like the lumpy feeling my stomach when I injected there. I hear the legs have more veins and you shouldn't inject there, but I have injected in my thighs with no issues.

Bryan_K77

Hello, so I just went back on injections. It’s been over a year and a half since I was on them and sort of forgot the good spots for injecting. I am doing my upper thigh for sub Q. But I remember hearing the stomach was pretty good for sub Q. What was the benefits of sub q over IM? Also my e2 was bottomed out for awhile while on the cream so i am trying to get my e2 up as well. Thanks for the help
Some guys get lumps when injecting oil based in the abdomen near the navel. I would on occasion, but the “love handle” and upper glute/low back area was great for me. I actually got higher numbers on sub q than IM, but some guys don’t absorb oil well sub q

madman

Super Moderator
Some guys get lumps when injecting oil based in the abdomen near the navel. I would on occasion, but the “love handle” and upper glute/low back area was great for me. I actually got higher numbers on sub q than IM, but some guys don’t absorb oil well sub q

This is far from common and even then unless those same individuals have kept everything consistent such as protocol (dose T/injection frequency), same ester, waiting the full 4-6 weeks for levels to stabilize, testing at the true trough, using the same lab, same assay (most accurate) when comparing lab results for TT/FT between sub-q vs IM than I would have my doubts.

Trust me when I tell you that some of these same individuals making such claims as poor absorption/lower T levels have slipped up on one of the points stated above.

For the majority, there should be no difference in the absorption let alone the effectiveness when injecting exogenous esterified testosterone subcutaneously.

madman

Super Moderator
post#21

madman

Super Moderator
post#24

madman

Super Moderator
Nuff said!
Screenshot (2994).png

Bryan_K77

This is far from common and even then unless those same individuals have kept everything consistent such as protocol (dose T/injection frequency), same ester, waiting the full 4-6 weeks for levels to stabilize, testing at the true trough, using the same lab, same assay (most accurate) when comparing lab results for TT/FT between sub-q vs IM than I would have my doubts.

Trust me when I tell you that some of these same individuals making such claims as poor absorption/lower T levels have slipped up on one of the points stated above.

For the majority, there should be no difference in the absorption let alone the effectiveness when injecting exogenous esterified testosterone subcutaneously.
I totally agree that it is far from common, but I’m a member on a few trt Facebook groups and a few people here and there are reporting lower lab values and lack of symptom resolution on sub-q compared to IM. Now obviously those people could be switching something else up and not mentioning it, only they would know. But just something to think about if someone starts off on sub-q or switches from IM to sub-q that it is a possibility.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me