Injection frequency and dosage?

Buy Lab Tests Online

MOMAN

I've been on TRT for several years with a protocol of 100mg cypionate per week. My injection frequency is every 3.5 days. At this dose my E2 and HCT were always just barely below the cap for normal range.

I was wondering if anyone could comment on their experience of injecting every other day? Will I be able to tolerate a slightly higher dose (say 125mg/week) after switching? My thoughts were since wouldn't be having as many peeks and valleys maybe my E2 and HCT might still fall in the normal range. Thanks in advance..

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

jadenfox

I've been on TRT for several years with a protocol of 100mg cypionate per week. My injection frequency is every 3.5 days. At this dose my E2 and HCT were always just barely below the cap for normal range.

I was wondering if anyone could comment on their experience of injecting every other day? Will I be able to tolerate a slightly higher dose (say 125mg/week) after switching? My thoughts were since wouldn't be having as many peeks and valleys maybe my E2 and HCT might still fall in the normal range. Thanks in advance..
I do twice a week with Cypionate too and like that cycle, because I don't feel my levels going down on day 3 or 4, I only notice it going down by day 5 (if I forget a dose.)

The only reason to inject more frequently is if you feel the level going down before your next shot. Cypionate has a longer life cycle, so it should still be fully active in your system.

Do you feel it going down? Or is it always feeling low?

Likely your level is simply too low. I would suggest you add more to your two weekly dosages rather than adding other injections.

MOMAN

Thank you all for the information on your experiences. It was just a thought I had. I'm pretty happy with how I feel on the 3.5 day protocol. Sometimes good is good enough.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me