Injection + cream makes the most sense

Buy Lab Tests Online

eli

I think the best method that's somewhat similar to our HPTA would be creating a baseline with injection (2x a week), then low dose cream on scrotum daily upon waking up
The baseline with injection should just take you to 300-500 T levels and low E2 (15-20) then with a low dose cream bring that up to 700-1k with e2 in 20s or 30s, and since cream is fast acting, after 10-12 hours or so it starts to go back to baseline

Anyone running any protocol close to this?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

abe

I think the best method that's somewhat similar to our HPTA would be creating a baseline with injection (2x a week), then low dose cream on scrotum daily upon waking up
The baseline with injection should just take you to 300-500 T levels and low E2 (15-20) then with a low dose cream bring that up to 700-1k with e2 in 20s or 30s, and since cream is fast acting, after 10-12 hours or so it starts to go back to baseline

Anyone running any protocol close to this?
Your protocol or one you were talking about, makes a lot of sense. It seems like a lot of members do good on testicle cream. Keeping their T levels in a steady lower range and then using cream, could be the ideal protocol.

The only downside is, super dedication.

HarryCat2

Yes, that is very close to the protocol I'm currently on. Injecting 25mg test. cyp. twice per week and applying cream daily. Last labs 2 hours after applying cream had my TT at about 800 and E2 at 25, FreeT was tested using the wrong method (EIA) so I don't trust the value, but I've been at this long enough and had enough labs done to know that with a total T in the 800's my free T will be about mid-range. Just like with every other protocol I've tried over the past 7 years I feel no subjective benefit.

eli

Yes, that is very close to the protocol I'm currently on. Injecting 25mg test. cyp. twice per week and applying cream daily. Last labs 2 hours after applying cream had my TT at about 800 and E2 at 25, FreeT was tested using the wrong method (EIA) so I don't trust the value, but I've been at this long enough and had enough labs done to know that with a total T in the 800's my free T will be about mid-range. Just like with every other protocol I've tried over the past 7 years I feel no subjective benefit.
Are you sure other hormones are optimal too? Dhea, igf1, thyroids, etc

HarryCat2

Are you sure other hormones are optimal too? Dhea, igf1, thyroids, etc

I've had everything checked multiple times by some of the top TRT docs in the field. Are some of the labs off? Yes. Does treatment help? Nothing that I've tried so far.

antelopers

How much cream are you using and what strength?

By the way you can calculate your free T with Total testosterone, shbg, and albumin
Free & Bioavailable Testosterone calculator

Last edited:
I think the cream to the scrotum isnt going to supplement your T levels all that much, Ive only compared my DHT with and without the cream and in that regard its a significant difference where I run a ~40 on a 16-79 scale, but with the cream 2 hours post application of 2 clicks I can pull a ~100 on the same scale.
I use it only for that purpose, DHT, and not to supplement by daily Cyp injections for the purposes of Testosterone or Estrogen.

If by and large we didn't demonize DHT thru Prostate and/or hairloss that cream to the scrotum would be used much more than inj. In fact it used to be said that treating a mans DHT produced better subjective results than treating Test.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me