Injecting Testosterone and HCG in same syringe

Buy Lab Tests Online

Eddard

Maybe I'm overthinking this, but my current protocol calls for three days a week injections of testosterone and HCG (on same day). I've been injecting both separately sub q. How can I most easily combine them into one syringe to cut down on the number of injections? What is the simplest way to do this? I use an Easytouch 29g for the testosterone and a 30g for HCG currently.

Thanks for any guidance.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

johnt

Nelson has a video on this site demonstrating how to inject both in same syringe. I am curious how many members actually do so.

Re-Ride

3 cc pre-fitted with a short needle are common. Uptake the hCG, remove and discard the needle, draw the plunger back so you have 1cc or better air space then set in a vial luer lok side up. Use your insulin needle to draw your AAS and top load it in the 3 cc. Inject with needle of choice, preferable 27G or 25G. The hCG acts as a flush limiting injection loss of the AAS.

Injecting with a luer lok needle finer than a 27 is certainly possible but requires excessive plunger pressure. Most doing this prefer deep IM to SQ. There are good reasons not to mix oil and water based injectables including the possible formation of white goo at temps below about 70F and concern about what may happen inside the muscle.

One thing to note is how much AAS you are actually drawing and transferring to the injection syringe as there will be nothing left in the drawing syringe if you purge it with air. Use a 0.5 short insulin syringe to draw AAS. Pull the plunger down and measure what you've drawn between the 0.2 and 0.4 mark. Failure to do that could result in dosing slightly higher than expected.

johnt

When putting HCG and Testosterone in the same needle don't you contaminate the HCG or Testosterone when withdrawing it from the vial?

For example, if I stick the needle in HCG vial and fill the syringe then I take the same needle that was just in HCG and stick it into the Testosterone vial. I would assume there is HCG on the needle itself since I just withdrew it from the vial and now I am placing it in the Testosterone vial leaving behind some trace HCG in the testosterone vial.

I would think that to avoid a contamination issue you would need those syringes with removable needles and you'd need two of them, which wouldn't work with a typical u100 insulin syringe but I know Nelson has it right in the video above and if it's what you want to do, follow his advice with total confidence.

ratbag

I did follow that video and I got into trouble and I'm not sure why. I loaded the testosterone first and then went to load the HCG but there was so many air bubbles it all got mixed up in the syringe and I couldn't get rid of them no matter what I did. So I had to toss it out. I went back to 2 shots 2 times a week and then tried the opposite by loading the HCG first followed by the testosterone and it worked fine and have been doing it this way for a few months now. It really is nice to reduce your injections by 50%. Still not sure what I did wrong the first time around. I did push air into each vial with a syringe devoted for just that purpose. I use the same 27G syringes Nelson uses

johnt

I did follow that video and I got into trouble and I'm not sure why. I loaded the testosterone first and then went to load the HCG but there was so many air bubbles it all got mixed up in the syringe and I couldn't get rid of them no matter what I did. So I had to toss it out. I went back to 2 shots 2 times a week and then tried the opposite by loading the HCG first followed by the testosterone and it worked fine and have been doing it this way for a few months now. It really is nice to reduce your injections by 50%. Still not sure what I did wrong the first time around. I did push air into each vial with a syringe devoted for just that purpose. I use the same 27G syringes Nelson uses

So your not changing out the needle? So if you load the HCG first then stick the needle, which has HCG on it, into the testosterone aren't you transferring some HCG into the testosterone bottle?

ratbag

Correct I am not changing the needle. I'm doing the same as Nelson's video except that I'm loading HCG first. Any HCG in the testosterone vial would be visible (oil and water) and I don't see any of that. It works great for me.

Re-Ride

So your not changing out the needle? So if you load the HCG first then stick the needle, which has HCG on it, into the testosterone aren't you transferring some HCG into the testosterone bottle?

Johnt
The minute bit of hCG that might contaminate the cyp or vice versa isn't so much the concern, it is the possibility of bacterial contamination. Nelson acknowledges that his method isn't per standard medical guidelines. A clinic for instance is required by law to always draw with a fresh needle. Each of us must decide for themselves how significant or insignificant the risk when we vary from accepted protocol. The method I described eliminates cross contamination between vials however it still would not be permitted in a clinic. The other risk is how the oil-water mixture behaves inside a muscle which isn't known. Keep in mind this isn't backyard wrenching on a motorcycle where if something breaks you just replace it.

Vince

Super Moderator
I did use Nelson's method for my first year of TRT, I never has any problem with it. When I continued to increase my amount of T, I was injecting, I started to run out of room in the syringe.

the small air bubbles are of no consequence in these injections, it's not IV you'll remember.

johnt

I did use Nelson's method for my first year of TRT, I never has any problem with it. When I continued to increase my amount of T, I was injecting, I started to run out of room in the syringe.

Just use a bigger syringe.

Syringe.jpg

ratbag

Vince, it was more like 50% air mixed in with a huge amount of small bubbles that I couldn't push out.. way too much. I'm not worried over a few tiny bubbles. In hindsight the cupboard I keep my testosterone in may be colder in this old house. That may have contributed.

LiveX2

Reviving a 6yr old thread, I know. But came across this discussion as I have become fixated on the amount of cypionate lost on each injection from a standard syringe as opposed to a low dead space syringe. One way I found to minimize loss is to load something to flush-out the dead space (besides an air bubble) :)

First, I load MIC/B12 and hCG, then cyp... pull in cyp last. Since it sits atop the medicine stack, it goes into me first, and the minute amount of hCG/B12 lost from dead space is less of a concern than loosing any of the cyp. Just have to ease-up on plunger pressure so as to not inject the water-based medicine too quickly.

RE the needle contamination discussion, I was cleaning the needle with an alcohol pad before drawing from the second vial. Then I discovered vial spikes to draw into the syringe. They work great and no drawing needle needed.

Vince

Super Moderator
I started injecting HCG every third day and went back to injecting HCG with testosterone in the same syringe.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me